Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Luis, Kevin, and AB do it again.

But Luis had 25 and 21
sick.gif
pimp.gif
, dude is a beast.

I sadly agree with you JordanFan
tired.gif

Although it would be interesting to see what Daryl Morey would do with a high pick, he's been great at finding talent in the late 1st and 2nd round.

So did the Kings help the Rockets in that trade, in regards to getting Hill and the pick from the Knicks, because the Rockets helped the Kings trade Artest for Donte Greene and the pick for Omri Casspi a couple summers ago? Ok, I'm probably just being stupid... Ionno though.

Mark my words, the Rockets will be a PROBLEM next season. Already ready for next October. Between them and my Colts, it's gonna be a good year.
pimp.gif

On another note, I'm quite disappointed Kevin Martin's Jordan P.E. selection since he's joined the Rockets.  

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

So did the Kings help the Rockets in that trade, in regards to getting Hill and the pick from the Knicks, because the Rockets helped the Kings trade Artest for Donte Greene and the pick for Omri Casspi a couple summers ago? Ok, I'm probably just being stupid... Ionno though.
I'm not too sure about this, I think the Rockets got what they needed out the Artest trade, it definitely worked out for us, I mean we got of out  of the first round for the first time since '97.

And depending on who the Rockets bring in via trade and free agency the Rockets could very well again be contenders. Yao coming back will be such a lift, his presence out there is huge, I
feel he makes that much of a difference. Now I'm curious to see if he'll come back like the Yao that can get  you20+ and 10+ on any night or as a lesser version.

And it was nice to see Lowry out there, the first few minutes he was in he threw an absolute dime to Chase for a lay up.

Yeah, Artest did help the Rockets a lot last year. But I am sure Morey and Petrie have a good working relationship with all these Kings and Rockets trades. Or maybe the owners are cool with each other or something. The Maloofs' dad did use to own the Rockets way back.

Don't know if the Rockets can make that last push to get the 8th seed. Playing the Lakers again would be awesome.

My man Luis
pimp.gif
, 44 and 12! I was like
eek.gif
when I watched the game this morning. Dude might not be that athletic but he gets the job done.

BEAST!

On the other hand are defense is still horrible.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

My man Luis
pimp.gif
, 44 and 12! I was like
eek.gif
when I watched the game this morning. Dude might not be that athletic but he gets the job done.

BEAST!

On the other hand are defense is still horrible.
sick.gif
Yao was the anchor for that. We score more now though so...
alien.gif

I like that we play spoiler now for other teams at this point. Portland could just lose the rest of their games we'll be good. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I hope they beat the celtics. this is the first game i can see start to finish cause the celtics are my local market
laugh.gif

i need bragging rights over my friends
laugh.gif

I didn't feel too good going into last night's game, that ancient team seems to have our number for whatever reason.

I swear if we would have lost to the Knicks
mad.gif

There's still hope, but we gotta keep winning and portland or san anotino have to start losing a few game here and there.

Yeah, still have a chance right now. Spurs got a tough schedule coming up this week. Could possibly lose all their games...

Sidebar, this Carlos Tevez dude in the Bosh thread just said the Rockets would have trouble making the playoffs next year if Bosh was on the Rockets because of potential injureis. Bleh. I know losing Scola and parts of the bench will hurt if the Rockets pursue Bosh, but dude straight up doesn't know that the Rockets are one of the hardest working teams out there even with injuries.

tired.gif
damn bulls

Are chances are pretty much slim now, I don't mind a draft pick though, we could use it in trade.

And Carlos obviously doesn't know anything about the Rockets.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams
avy?
laugh.gif

[h1]McGrady Ejected for Kicking Ball Into Stands Twice, but Magic Wins![/h1]
''I could care less about 10,000 points,'' said McGrady, 24, the second-youngest player to reach that milestone. ''I was frustrated, so I had to get us going some way.''

McGrady stripped Anthony of the ball and drove the length of the court for a layup that would've brought the Magic to 58-57 entering the break. But the shot was swatted away by Chris Andersen, and McGrady tumbled under the basket.
McGrady got up, took the ball and punted it deep into the arena's lower bowl. When a fan tossed the ball back, it bounced right to McGrady. Howard rushed to stop him, but McGrady booted the ball again.

If only T-Mac had that fire in him 24/7.
pimp.gif

It's becoming more and more evident that we're not making the playoffs, so now I'm looking forward to June.

smh.gif
it was a good run.
frown.gif

who do we look for in the draft? And if by some miracle we get first pick do we use it on Wall?

Is Yao a guarantee for next season?

When are we sending Jared Jeffries to Europe?

Will Trevor Ariza continue to shoot in the 30's percentage wise?

Back
Top Bottom