Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

I was able to watch this in NBA TV. I must say I doubted the Rockets because of the injuries. Good to see Ariza and Brooks step up and carry this team. Thedefense is still there and I see Scola has been more active lately then I have seen him in past games. Keep it up!

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

^^You need a new any though. Get Ariza in there or something
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you gonna make me a new one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

^^You need a new any though. Get Ariza in there or something
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you gonna make me a new one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i made one avy, the one i have, like 6 years ago. it was so annoying to make i havent made one since and kept the one i have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn y'all were balanced tonight
eek.gif

Nice to see my dude Ariza doing well
pimp.gif
hope he keeps this up...im rooting for the kid.

just imagine if every1 was healthy........

ab, t-mac, ariza, scola, and yao

fitlhy!!!!

they would be scary if all were healthy. and AB is improving with every gm
too bad they dont have much nationally televised gms (do they have any besides nbatv?)

Originally Posted by wcghost

fitlhy!!!!
LOl this team wouldn't be playing like this if everyone was heathly

this team is prefect for each because they fight for everything and just play team ball

Tmac better come in and play team ball or just put him on the bench and use him as a 6th man to start off with

rockets ant making the playoffs but will fight for .500 ball all year

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by wcghost

fitlhy!!!!
LOl this team wouldn't be playing like this if everyone was heathly

this team is prefect for each because they fight for everything and just play team ball

Tmac better come in and play team ball or just put him on the bench and use him as a 6th man to start off with

rockets ant making the playoffs but will fight for .500 ball all year
I don't remember a time when T-Mac doesn't play team ball. It's not like he was a ball hogger. Anyways, if T-Mac comes back healthyand productive, it will be nice to see him with a teammate like Ariza. Something like T-Mac and Hill in Orlando? Haha, I can only hope.

Rockets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope it lasts. I think this team is capable of beating anybody on any given night, but come a 7-game series, they'll be lucky to beat anyone.

Defense, size and rebounding win in the playoffs, and I just don't think my Rox have enough of it this year
frown.gif
I'm keepin' that head up though, who knows what'll happen.

The Rockets are surprisingly pretty good, I think without T-mac they are better. Yao IMO doesn't hurt the team, so if they had Yao in the mix with thecurrent lineup, they can make some noise cause they play hard

Originally Posted by gameupz

The Rockets are surprisingly pretty good, I think without T-mac they are better. Yao IMO doesn't hurt the team, so if they had Yao in the mix with the current lineup, they can make some noise cause they play hard
Nah, I think T-Mac can help this team. Yao will slow it down. Yao isn't even a selfish player, but when he was healthy, the rest of theRockets were not as aggressive offensively. Of course, having Yao in the playoffs when the game slows down will be important. Best bet is to limit Yao to 25-30minutes a game from now on.

I'm highly pissed at the moment.

I hate coming away with a moral victory but that's what we can take away from this. This team is so damn tough and has so much heart that you can'thelp but enjoy watching them.

The last possession was absolutely terrible, just terrible. But we'll learn from dumb %%!@ like this.
Although the lack of go to scorer is evident, but I think AB can grow into this role and so could Ariza.

Also we had way too many turnovers in the fourth, our offense just looked so out of sync, maybe that's due somewhat to the Laker's D but eh.

Originally Posted by blackxme

I'm highly pissed at the moment.

I hate coming away with a moral victory but that's what we can take away from this. This team is so damn tough and has so much heart that you can't help but enjoy watching them.

The last possession was absolutely terrible, just terrible. But we'll learn from dumb %%!@ like this.
Although the lack of go to scorer is evident, but I think AB can grow into this role and so could Ariza.

Also we had way too many turnovers in the fourth, our offense just looked so out of sync, maybe that's due somewhat to the Laker's D but eh.
Commenting on your last point, I believe that is the problem with having a Chuck Hayes there to defend Bynum vs having Landry. Landry was veryeffective posting inside tonite and he was not in the game until Scola fouled out. At the same time, Hayes is a better defender so it's tough. I want Scolato be more aggresive, but his shot wasn't going in from the outside, so they weren't falling for the head fake and drive. Laker's D was not thatgood really. They miss Gasol. Fisher was burned so much I felt bad for the guy...

Lakers won though. Thanks to Kobe of course.

Ok. I don't wanna hijack your thread and all but I had to watch the Lakers-Rockets game on FSN Houston. Gawddayum. You guys have some really badplay-by-play people. Clyde Drexler is cool but that other dude is just
eyes.gif
smh.gif
. Somebody go slap him. *Kanye shrug*

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Crank, word!!! But many of us are still here.

nicedudewithnicedreams, I agree that it's necessary to have Chuck out there, but my thing is if Landry hasit going, why didn't Rick just stick with him instead of Scola down the stretch and in ot, the man had 20 points on 9-12 shooting in 25 min of play. AndRick has done this before when Landry has it going and doesn't play him enough.

On another note Chuck has really improved on the offensive side of the ball
pimp.gif
, if he can get you 10-12 and still be the best post defender in the league, that's just great.

Statis we def needed Air Bud tonight, all we had was a 7 man rotation. I know people were gassed. But it alsowouldn't of hurt to make some damn freethrows!!

But I just need to let this go, it's been buggin' me all morning. On to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom