Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Lucky to just be down by 4, but that was the case last time. same story. Too many second chance points being given up, a lot of 1 off possessions. OKC has 14 blocks right now, that's embarrassing. Nene is the main reason we're still in this game

Last edited:
I expect us to come out of the half and start with that same sloppy, lethargic bs and then we have to claw our way back into it again smh.

this team isn't that good offensively, so being down 4 isn't very surprising to me. we'll always be in striking distance against a team like this...that trend doesn't favor us though

up and down, up and down, up and down. Anderson shouldn't get in the game any more today. I'd roll with more Lou Will and at this point Harrell and even Troy

knew we'd come out flat right after halftime again and have to mount a comeback again :smh:

ugly game overall, but good win. bunch of boneheaded/careless plays at the end. team needs to put it all together and mentally stay in it for 48 minutes to have a chance to make a deep run.

side note: just out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of polo harden was wearing before/after the game?

Capela will be better against the Spurs. He just can't match the thunders front lines toughness. Same with Anderson. Really a bad match up for both.
That doesn't help the starts we have. Then when we go small with Gordon and Lou, we have more success pulling the bigs out.

Well then you dust off Trez.

A competent center would average 30 but the p&r is getting blown up because Capela can't even set the pick

Still can't believe Capela has been playing so badly. He truly was killing the momentum. Those passes squirting out his hands damn near made​ me lose it

Back
Top Bottom