Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Kawhi should have at least 3 offensive fouls right now halfway through the second quarter, but they haven't called a single one on him...it's absurd

Last edited:
we're trash for this OT.

JH is tired,taking trash shots. he needs to come out if he can't compete against the spurs with no Kawhi

Last edited:
That was one of the worst OT games I've ever seen. And MDA is sitting there saying "everybody is tired at that point" yet still played only 7 guys. You can say Harden threw the game away (which he did with 3-4 TOs in OT), but getting killed on the boards didn't help either. Both Dekker and Harrell could have played 6-7 minutes and that could have done wonders for guys. Awful awful loss.

epic choke job 
mean.gif

it felt like we were dominating the first half, and were somehow losing at halftime 
laugh.gif

epic choke job :smh:

it felt like we were dominating the first half, and were somehow losing at halftime :lol:  

I would say dominating the first half, but there was some very good play. Defense of being played, shots were getting blocked, and there was generally easy scoring. Just makes the loss that much more ******. They were playing 8v5, yet were still in it, and even had a 5 point lead at one point. You can never say a game ends on 1 or 2 plays, but Harden truly threw the game away several times in OT. Simmons knocked the ball from him on back to back plays, and the ball somehow just slipped up in the air before that. An opportunity completely ruined. Sure, they could win this next game to set up for a game 7, but they totally missed a chance for the next game to be a closeout at home in their favor.

Man Dantoni let us down tonight but like I said a few days ago this is what he does so I ain't too surprised.

Quote:
Mike D'Antoni:"There r no issues w/a 7man rotation:"I'm not going2do it(change)just b/c some people can't count or they can't figure it out"

Pringles wylin

Guess MDA is ready for an early offseason and vacation. Won't have to get sent home since they'll already be at home.

Back
Top Bottom