Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Looks like other than Capela, everybody is ready for the offseason. They have no life out there, to the point where even that rookie PG thinks he can dunk on you. Sure, Capela stuffed him, but to even attempt that dunk shows the Spurs don't give a **** about them

This isn't the game where Harden should be trying to force passes. Let it come naturally and just score

So much for that. I don't know what the score is, but I'm not interested in watching a team that wasn't interested in playing an NBA game.

Was at the local dive bar watching the game. Damn near walked out on my check in frustration!

Last edited:
:lol: I'm legitimately happy it occurred in this manner. I'm in love with JH's skillset and hate his (and our team's) mentality. We need controversy instead of coddling going into the offseason, and all this talk about how we exceeded expectations. I like adversity when you don't perform like you're supposed to. We should have been 2nd seed if JH (and others) were really bout it, tbh. So its all in line

Last edited:
I didn't watch anything after the first 3 minutes of the 3rd. It told me all I needed to know about what I'd still be seeing. Finished watching Tales From The Hood and started up Inception instead.

:lol:

I need to check out TFTH, it's been a min

I honestly didn't watch any of tonight's game, but I feel like I can tell what we're bout in the 1st quarter...and I've turned it off in the first quarter multiple times lol

Last edited:
:lol: I'm legitimately happy it occurred in this manner. I'm in love with JH's skillset and hate his (and our team's) mentality. We need controversy instead of coddling going into the offseason, and all this talk about how we exceeded expectations. I like adversity when you don't perform like you're supposed to. We should have been 2nd seed if JH (and others) were really bout it, tbh. So its all in line

Agree with all this, I'm just puzzled what moves we could realistically​ make, cause pretty much the entire​ team is under contract. What we need (legit backup C, upgrade over Ariza/Ryno, another star next to Harden??) vs what we'll actually get are two different things. I will say like I mentioned before, Ibaka/Milsap would have been clutch a ton of games. Wouldn't have gotten to the point of worrying about home vs road games, among other things.

Agree with all this, I'm just puzzled what moves we could realistically​ make, cause pretty much the entire​ team is under contract. What we need (legit backup C, upgrade over Ariza/Ryno, another star next to Harden??) vs what we'll actually get are two different things. I will say like I mentioned before, Ibaka/Milsap would have been clutch a ton of games. Wouldn't have gotten to the point of worrying about home vs road games, among other things.

Idk, hopefully Morey is still churning. There's prolly gonna be a guy or two out there. I doubt we're a decent enough draw for a PG...or Melo...Idk. I think Melo would be a nice upgrade to Ryno if he can accept a role, which is almost inevitable considering JH is literally running all of the offense. I think Ryno would be an awesome 2nd unit player/7th man. If we don't upgrade Ryno, we need a behemoth in the paint to accompany Ryno. I'm not sure how realistic this is considering Ryno's salary :lol:

We need to replace Trev too

Last edited:
oh, and JH (my current favorite active player next to KD :\) is officially half (1/4) a notch above Tmac in my book, and that's not really a compliment. smh, he has next year to go either direction

Last edited:
The narrative continues. Hardens postseason woes and MDA can't beat Pop.

Good season, but you can't go out like that. Straight up seemed checked out and ready to turn up with TScott. No effort, no urgency, no nothing.

It was idiotic to have harden guard Pau and LMA the entire game. Why not stick with same starting lineup and give Trez Nene's minutes.

It was idiotic to have harden guard Pau and LMA the entire game. Why not stick with same starting lineup and give Trez Nene's minutes.

Hindsight is 20/20. People were clamoring for James yo guard LMA or a shooting big since he plays such great post defense.

But realistically it's okay in spurts but MDA did not adjust at all.

Avid Harden supporter, but these performances in closeout games are just unacceptable.  I thought the 12 TO game was bad, this just tops it.  No effort was given from him at all tonight and I don't want to accuse him of doing this on purpose, but man...

Hopefully next season.  Team has weaknesses, mainly a upgrade at C and a 2nd scorer that can show up when Harden plays like this.  We had the roster to make noise this postseason.

Back
Top Bottom