Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Lou is borderline unplayable right now he missing rotations left and right and he's not making any plays on offense

Another annoying game of not contesting and letting guys who have 4ppg career averages get off. It never fails. And we're getting killed on the boards. Ryno better keep hitting 3s or he's useless. Like y'all already mentioned, he needs to open up the rotation and not just get sunk being comfortable. Dekker played a couple minutes but Harrell needs to be in there simply for boards and athleticism.

Good win. Should have put them away earlier, but we let them stay in the game a lot longer than we should have. Ryan Anderson might be the worst 4 in the league in terms of playing defense/rebounding. Defensive intensity to start the game was real nice though. Gordon was big off the bench and the shots were generally falling tonight. Good to see harden not settling for a ton of 3's and actually attacking the basket. Best out of 3 now.

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

If this doesn't get Harrell in the lineup with legit minutes, Harrell clearly accidentally bumped into MDA, didn't realize it was him, and kept moving

Damn Nene gone. Harrell has to step up BIG time for us. He should be able to cuz Spurs front court is soft as baby **** :lol:

Anytime Ryno is playing the 5, Lou can't be on the court with him. To many time he gives up dribble penetration without resistance.

Anytime Ryno is playing the 5, Lou can't be on the court with him. To many time he gives up dribble penetration without resistance.

I still can't believe after not defending Simmons on the perimeter at the buzzer one game, he did the same thing the VERY NEXT GAME :stoneface: :lol:

SAN ANTONIO -- Houston Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni confirmed that Ryan Anderson will come off the bench in Game 5 on Tuesday night, with Eric Gordon replacing him in the starting lineup. The change was made because of an injury to reserve center Nene.

Anderson, the Rockets' starting power forward all season, will now see a large share of his minutes as the second-team center. Nene is out the remainder of the postseason with a torn left adductor.

The Rockets and San Antonio Spurs are tied 2-2 in their Western Conference semifinal series.

The Rockets made the adjustment after Nene went down in Game 4. Gordon started the second half and Anderson came off the bench. Anderson said he had no issue shifting to a reserve role, noting that he had served as a sixth man for the Orlando Magic and New Orleans Pelicans.

"I've done it throughout my career," Anderson said. "Obviously I'm not a very conventional 5-man, but it also makes it difficult for the other team to figure out how to guard us on pick-and-pops or if I'm rolling to the basket or whatever it is. Our ability to run, we have to take those opportunities to our advantage."

Second-year player Montrezl Harrell is another option to back up starting center Clint Capela, but Harrell has played only 18 minutes in these playoffs. - ESPN

We'll see how this works

so, Ryno is gonna guard Pau?
Trev? guarding LMA?

Who's guarding Kawhi?

(or we expect them to pull a big? I would not if I were Pop)

Capela guarding LMA
Harden "guarding" Pau
Ariza guarding Kawhi.

It's gonna be next to impossible to double team now that Mills is starting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom