Houston Rockets @ PHX SUNS Wed 11/28 ( STAT Owns Yaoming)

That loss made me puke. Nash and Amare were the only ones playing to win. The rest of those guys were playing not to lose. Orlando is going to beat the hellout of us on Friday.

hey guys I'm going to sleep just to let you guys know!! have a good night NIke talk!!
smile.gif

Yeah well we got the Warriors to worry about. Nellie and his little zone'around Yao for 48 minutes can't be any good. It hasn't been any good ever.

Great win tonight. Holding the Suns to 94 points
pimp.gif
. Steve Francisstepping up
pimp.gif
. Beating the Suns even when McGrady wasn't on his Agame shooting wise
pimp.gif
. Look out Warriors
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

63b2587ed0e7473ad037086f82be9b8eaeb7404.pjpg
THATS HOW AMARE OWNS YAO.
d67355fae3fae6867410d57079b95c1880443e5.bmp
a12152e4ea7ad07b39c8f2c1b22a37f28d5b925.bmp

ooohh and good ol yao ming...

b6b15be9e270d47ab3db0e4d550fc72cda4e7c7.pjpg

roll.gif

Don't kid yourself, Suns system win not Amare. Put him on the Lakers and see how he does against Yao.
laugh.gif

Suns fans are so sad
roll.gif

Not that us Rockets fans are much better, but at least we don't say stuff like style points are better than wins
eek.gif

And how're you gonna say Amare>Yao when Suns were willing to include Amare in trade talks within the past few years? Rockets types won't even DAREsuggest they trade Yao.

No one who knows anything about basketball would build a team around Amare. Athletic, rangy forwards who dunk a lot are a dime a dozen.

But 7-6 centers with shooting range out to 20 feet and averages like 25/9/3/2 are rare.

^ Mutumbo is too slow for the suns, Head lost his minutes to Francis...

p.s. great win tonight... the ROC boys were def. in the building tonight...

Dude said he'd rather have a posterization than a win.

laugh.gif

Like if the Suns went 0-82 but posterized someone every single game, my man would be happy as hell with his team.

roll.gif

Just saw the highlight of Nash kicking Yao.

roll.gif
@ Nash

Dude is such a soft, flopping, whining, dirty pansy (word to John Stockton).

And that's why I'll always hope he finishes with as many championships as the soft, flopping, whining, dirty, pansy Stockton did.
smile.gif

And I don't want to see any pictures of his nose broken or whatever. Dude is dirty. I feel as bad about his nose as I would if it were Bowen's nose.

He just straight up kicked Yao.

laugh.gif

Dirty, soft punk.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Just saw the highlight of Nash kicking Yao.

roll.gif
@ Nash

And that's why I'll always hope he finishes with as many championships as the soft, flopping, whining, dirty, pansy Stockton did.
smile.gif

And I don't want to see any pictures of his nose broken or whatever. Dude is dirty. I feel as bad about his nose as I would if it were Bowen's nose.

He just straight up kicked Yao.

laugh.gif

Dirty, soft punk.

Nash is pretty dirty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scmx1z94WAI
indifferent.gif

I was going to post that video,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
HATER!
frown.gif
Ithink it was more of the era than anything. Also, I wouldn't call Stockon soft NOR whining. And if your going to pick out dirty players, might as wellthrow in the entire Detroit Pistons team of the 90's and Karl Malone/Mutombo, who still co-lead the league ever in sharpest/dirtiest elbows.

I read that Stevie's been talking to Adelman and convinced him to use him as a sparkplug off the bench instead of a cheerleader, that's productiveplayer-coach communication right there.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

stat owns yao?
roll.gif

yao draws double/triple teams. stat draws well, whoever is guarding him.
roll.gif

man i'm telling you, now that adelman is incorporating francis, this team is gonna roll right now and they're still learning the O. at the start of that 3rd quarter, they looked VERY confused on what to run.

you really think adelman is some great coach. just ask the kings how great he is...

Well Amare's headband brought the Suns another loss.
He looks like a damn fool in that thing...and we're 0-2 since he decided to wear it. Unless your name is Clifford Robinson, Slick Watts, or WiltChamberlain you shouldn't ever wear a headband.

Seriously though, I am so tired of the Suns double teaming people and leaving talentless douches like Reefer Alston & Steve Francis wide open to scoredouble figures. We gave up so many open shots...NBA players will hit open jumpers. Just play one on one defense, stick your man, and don't leave guys open.

The Rockets did a good job of keeping the tempo to a slower pace, allowing Yaoming to stay on the court and not gasp for air like what usually happens when weplay Houston.
We didn't hit shots...Bell was awful, Barbosa wasn't any good. Steve had to shoot too much and wasn't able to distribute.
Amare played well, Trix played well...and that was about all we got. Stat had some nice poster dunks over the 7-6 trashbag, but that's really irrelevantsince we lost.
We've got Orlando on Friday. I really hope the Suns learned their lesson about double teaming...the last two games it has killed us.

There is no player in the NBA these days that needs to be doubled. Ever. If you play your man straight up and allow your teammates to stick their own guys itworks much better.
Switches on pick & rolls and help defense in the lane are one thing...but the Suns straight up double team guys and it's killing us.

"STAT and Dwight are tied at #1 best bigman in the NBA right now "

that can't be a right reason to call someone silly.

Back
Top Bottom