Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Didn't even notice Luc went out in the second quarter. Said something about knee soreness. We 100% don't need something major with him right now.

Also, this is one of the worst games I've watched

Knew this game was gonna be ugly. Just finished up a rough stretch and we’re going into an easier stretch. No way they were gonna come out ready to kill Detroit. Glad they pulled it out though. Make sure everyone heals up and is ready to go for this playoff run.

66 wins is still the goal for for me.

I also thought it was dirty. Can’t forget that he might still be butthurt about that one rockets/clippers game from earlier this season.

7B33BA6B-9D2C-4811-81EA-5F4D044BC393.png

0]

Didn’t realize Johnson scored 11. Felt like he struggled for every one of those points. Green didn’t shoot well but he was flying all over the court and just looked full of life.

Being that he’ll be rehabbing with the Rockets either means he may stick around for next year or something, or just doing him a solid taking care of him

Started watching this game after the half when the Rockets got bored and tried letting the Pels back in the game :lol: just seem a bunch of the tweets when the Rockets were really rolling in the first half. What an *** whooping. They were beating the Zatarains out of them. Capela was a monster :smokin Davis had 25 points or so, but I barely even noticed. Moore and Miller being left open were more than a factor than him. Look at that minute distribution :pimp: I guess if Harden doesn’t actually sit, playing less than 30 minutes is the next best thing. Gerald Green played the most :lol:
E47CD11C-026E-4044-80E4-C816A2EBD46F.png

Started watching this game after the half when the Rockets got bored and tried letting the Pels back in the game :lol: just seem a bunch of the tweets when the Rockets were really rolling in the first half. What an *** whooping. They were beating the Zatarains out of them. Capela was a monster :smokin Davis had 25 points or so, but I barely even noticed. Moore and Miller being left open were more than a factor than him. Look at that minute distribution :pimp: I guess if Harden doesn’t actually sit, playing less than 30 minutes is the next best thing. Gerald Green played the most :lol:
E47CD11C-026E-4044-80E4-C816A2EBD46F.png
glad they came out with much more effort and energy; it was obvious from the start and great to see. pounced on a team that looked like they were playing 4 games in 5 nights (or is it 5 games in 6 nights?) and never really let them back in it except for maybe a 3 min stretch in the mid-third quarter when they got bored. hopefully they do more of the same against the hawks. weird to see a home b2b, especially this late in the season. hopefully cp3, luc, and whoever continues to get needed rest.

lol'd @ e'twaun moore tryna grab gordon's nuts tho. that was weird smh

Watched the 1st half this morning and my goodness the Rockets were destroying the Pels in every facet of the game. The Davis/Capela matchup was funny too, cause Capela was pretty much dominating Davis, forcing him into bad shots and blocking the crap out of him. That sequence where Capela blocked Davis, and Davis got the ball back, dunked and stared down Capela, only to him up on the ground on the other in while Capela dunks over him :rofl: good stuff. They forced the Pels into a ton of bad shots. Need that to carry into the playoffs, good defense followed by scoring on the other end.

Saw the 4th quarter. No Harden :smokin Qi and RJ Hunter :pimp: great minutes for a Green :pimp: will watch the early parts of the game later today. 60 wins is a nice feat, but it’s great to see the team staying the course and realizing what the ultimate goal is.

This has to be the first time in his Rockets tenure where Harden is being held out for actual rest :lol:

This was start to finish destruction of the Bulls :rofl: :rofl: I know the Rockets are very good, but the Bulls are VERY bad, though I am a fan of Markkanen. 8 minutes of Qi :smokin Perfect EG :pimp: :pimp: Competent Tarik :smokin Joe Johnson looking fluid and natural instead of old, dusty and clunky >>>>>>. That's the Joe that should be playing, the decisive back to the basket and mid-range one, not the one forcing himself to shoot unnatural 3s. Nene showing he still has something left in the tank :smokin

Back
Top Bottom