Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

I just want them to be gone already and end up like the Kings. They need a lengthy period of stagnation. I can’t stand the Spurs.
View media item 2435090
Well since you brought up the Kings I loved seeing this
Screenshot_20180317-004744.jpg

Just out of curiosity why the hate on the Spurs just tired of them? I'm not a fan per say, but the way they have kept their organization relevant for twenty some years is pretty impressive IMO. Only real luck they've cought was Tim Duncan (mind you that was BIG) everything else has just been smart moves via draft/FA/coaching IMO.

View media item 2435090
Well since you brought up the Kings I loved seeing this
Screenshot_20180317-004744.jpg

Just out of curiosity why the hate on the Spurs just tired of them? I'm not a fan per say, but the way they have kept their organization relevant for twenty some years is pretty impressive IMO. Only real luck they've cought was Tim Duncan (mind you that was BIG) everything else has just been smart moves via draft/FA/coaching IMO.

Oh it’s no doubt impressive, I’m truly just tired of them. Always there lingering like a mosquito, all in the video like Diddy

Oh it’s no doubt impressive, I’m truly just tired of them. Always there lingering like a mosquito, all in the video like Diddy

I can understand that, felt the same way with the Lakers, God I hated them....NT has been glitching out lately not sure why or how that James Harden T pic showed up just a sign I guess MVP is his this year...

I should never be surprised at the type of guys that like to go off on the Rockets. Guys that barely even have stitching on their jerseys end up with career highs then you don’t hear from them for 15 games

I should never be surprised at the type of guys that like to go off on the Rockets. Guys that barely even have stitching on their jerseys end up with career highs then you don’t hear from them for 15 games
scrubs and former players have had career games against us for like the past 5-6 years

Nice to tough this one out after giving up a 20 point lead. Seems like they got complacent and started letting guys get everything they wanted. Even though Davis was 26 and 13 or something like that, it was fairly quiet. It was Jrue, Moore, Miller and ****ing Ian Clark making the most impact, 3 of the 4 being randos or general underachievers. That’s so damn annoying. What’s also annoying is Johnson continuing to eat up Green’s minutes. I’m sure Green will play tomorrow night against the Wolves though, along with Nene.

Only saw the last 6 minutes originally, so running it back right now it’s mind boggling how the Rockets were up by like 25 and ended up having only a 4 point deficit at one point. Appreciate the hot shooting from PJ, Ryno, Ariza, and Green. There was a point in the game where Green checked in and got a dunk, blocked a shot, then hit a 3 in transition, all in less than 20 seconds. There’s no reason he shouldn’t get steady minutes instead of getting cemented to the bench because of MDA being so adamant about getting Johnson into shape. It doesn’t make sense at all. Good closeout win though. That late Harden 3 was a complete dagger. Pretty much deflated the Wolves. Loved it :smokin

Had to leave for a flag football game at halftime, but first half went about as well as it could have. Gerald green started like 5/5 at least and i was thinking the exact same thing.

Not shocked that we blew a lead that big again though. Need to stop doing that bs.

Tough game coming Tuesday against the red hot blazers. Might be a little chippy since lillard and McCollum are still butthurt from cp3’s late layup at the end of last game.

:rofl:still can't believe those 2 said "no layups" though. who they fooling? CJ my guy though but Dame got washed something serious tonight, as per usual by Harden and co. Think Harden averaging damn near 40 against them boys recently.

Good win. CP3 needs to rest. Looked like he tweaked his hammy at the end

:smokin cold blooded. Dame and CJ ended up looking like some peons after that interview and game. Harden smoked them all night, and the only reason it was even a game was cause Nurfdick neutralized Capela and Aminu turned into ‘95 Robert Horry. Really good win in a hostile environment to close out the road trip. Green being inserted at that time was fantastic, cause we were heading towards a danger zone. Paul, Green, and Luc all hitting back to back 3s kept them in it.

damn...just checked the boxscore and saw gerald only hit that one 3. I coulda sworn he was killing out there haha. He did play great d and hustle though which doesn’t necessarily show up on the box score but his plus/minus was +8 in his 11 minutes.

that was legitimately a great game to watch in a definite playoff atmosphere. nurkic is a problem for us the way we always switch everyone on defense, but no way aminu and harkless would be able to consistently replicate their games tonight.

harden played well although his shot was off from the ft line. glad he was able to close the game out for us, because we definitely almost blew it at the end. cp3 with a nice little run at the end of the third/start of the fourth. he has a month to rest his hammy and get right for the playoffs. 1 seed is pretty much ours at this point, but I’d still like to see how many wins we can get up to. 66 would be nice so we’d finish with above an .800 win percentage.

Back
Top Bottom