Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Who do we get first and second rounds if Portland wins? Who do we get if Utah wins?

I hope we don’t get the late game Sunday night.

Starting a game at 8:45 local time is absolutely trash. I’d rather get an afternoon game than that.

upload_2018-4-12_2-15-11.png

I fully expect (or hope) that Ryno is a big contributor and gets his confidence going against Minny, especially with Luc out. They can't defend the 3 at all and he's shot well against them. I'm always cautiously optimistic with the Rockets but series shouldn't be going past 5 games.

The late starts are stupid, no respect at all for the best team in the league. Not sure if I'll go to a round 1 game yet.

Sunday isn't a bad start though, we'll be able to get in a full day of practice on Friday.

I just hope Toyota Center doesn’t look like the last time we played a playoff game. That was a disappointing home crowd.
It does look bad at times, but all the ones I went to were rocking lol. It's funny as hell when they try to color coordinate with the free t-shirts and it just flops though. I usually go to about 1 or 2 per series but I'm not too sure this year because FlashSeats have been stupid as hell. Best one in recent years was definitely that Game 7 comeback vs the Clippers though, one of the best sporting experiences I've been to before the Astros World Series.
Think Anderson starts or they stick with Tucker?
Tucker for sure. Ryno coming off an injury and Tucker has held down the fort for a while now and is miles better than Ryno.

This kinda sucks. Going to Houston for a wedding next weekend. When I first booked the flights I was really hoping that I’d be able to catch a playoff game while I was there, but of course we’ll be in Minnesota that weekend.

Don’t wanna sidetrack the thread especially with playoffs starting, but anything you houston guys recommend doing and eating while I’ll be there? Never been to Houston before except for a random layover once. Been a fan since i was 6 and they won it all in 95, but never got the chance to come before.

359A181F-0947-4DDA-B95A-27A55AEAD9DF.jpeg

Glad they used the black unis. That’s what I’d like them to win the title in.

puglife puglife im mostly a bbq, seafood, and pizza eater, so I usually hit up Rajun Cajuns in Sugarland, Gotham’s Pizza near midtown, Spanky’s pizza off I-45 (I think some of that construction is finally cleared out), and Ray’s BBQ all in the hood

Cool thanks man

Wish nike brought out some nice shirts for the playoffs, but haven’t really seen anything I like yet

damn that makes me feel a lot better about luc

wouldn't be shocked if ryno missed the first round too completely

Back
Top Bottom