Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Don’t think it’s possible to shoot worse than we did last night. Hopefully everyone got the nerves out of the way and that won’t happen again.

Thank god for harden.

Feel the same. This reminded me of the 60 point triple double game where Harden realized no one else was doing anything, said **** it and took over. Harden, Capela, and collective defense saved them. KAT and Wiggins didn’t do much, but offensively, no one on the Rockets other than Harden and Capela didn’t anything. That’s why “they only one by 3” has no merit cause Wiggins and KAT not doing anything is common, while a collective Rockets shooting slump isn’t. I expect next game to be way more decisive.

Last night helped confirm/put to rest what my man JH was dealing with while D12 and McHale were our "leaders". SMH, those cats ruined his playoff reputation. Dude simply needed spacing and shooters. Doesn't even need others to go off to get a W

Last night helped confirm/put to rest what my man JH was dealing with while D12 and McHale were our "leaders". SMH, those cats ruined his playoff reputation. Dude simply needed spacing and shooters. Doesn't even need others to go off to get a W

Say it louder. Dwight was a massive turnover machine that still thought he was a #1 option, and McHale was a terribly mediocre coach

road ryno byke :pimp: he's so crucial to our spacing. i know we criticize him a lot but it's no surprise our offense has looked more stagnant since he's been out. his spacing is so underrated, if only he had the confidence of gerald green when he shoots (plus the ability to play at home), he might actually be worth 3/4 of his contract. he theoretically should go off against minny again like he has this year.

hit our 3's in game 2 and we should blow them out honestly.

Harden performance was craaaazy :pimp:

Ryan Anderson can kick every single rock in the greater Houston area, man. :lol:

<jim mora voice> Playoffs?! </jim mora voice>

nah, spacing is key, but I'm not trying to shoot dice with this character. Give him some random spot minutes with a super quick leash.

Time & time again again has showed us that depending on Harden to do everything will eventually blow up in our faces. Teams will continue to let Harden score however many he wants just as long as the non Harden 3s don’t kill em. This kinda play isn’t sustainable & almost every year in the playoffs a 2nd guy has to go to another level for that team to win the title. I think we all hope that guy is Capela but somebody has to do it.

We can depend on JH to do it all imo (Score + assist), just not in the counter-intuitive way we've been doing prior to MDA

No way we can possibly shoot that bad again. No one could hit besides harden. Don’t think we’ve had every single person go cold at the same time at all this season. It’s not like they were tough shots either. Wide open shots rimming out. We can just hope it was a one time thing. I think we should win easily tomorrow.

172894DA-3C0F-4398-BC9F-5E17EB3E8EEB.png

Back
Top Bottom