HOUSTON TEXAS, CHECK IN...SPOTS, THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO GO, ETC.ETC.

bruh. NT H-Town Summit in the making
pimp.gif
i'm in for whatever.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

lol^

I take it I'm wrong, not from Houston so I am only going by word of mouth ...

how could it dry up if pharmaceutical companies still make it?
Dawg chillll , this is grown folk talk. Throwed thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I take it I'm wrong, not from Houston so I am only going by word of mouth ...

how could it dry up if pharmaceutical companies still make it?
Dawg chillll , this is grown folk talk. Throwed thanks for clarifying.

laugh.gif
This..., "pharmaceutical companies" guy has been un-invited

I live in the Lower Montrose/River Oaks area.  Fonde is definitely the most consistent (free!) indoor run that's open to the public.  Second Baptist Church and Waltrip High School used to have NCAA and NBDL players during summer open gyms but I haven't played at either of those for a few years.  If you can get enough people together, there's a nice public court in front of the Toyota Center (where the Rockets play).  The Downtown Y has decent runs on Saturday mornings.  For bars, restaurants, and shops check out Washington Ave and Midtown.  Downtown is getting better on the weekends. Phoenicia Market has groceries, prepared foods, a bar, and live music.  Discovery Green is cool for free outdoor concerts and events - we saw Kings of Leon there and the acoustics were impressive.  If you're into art, The Menil Collection is a group of free museums adjacent to the University of St. Thomas.  Hmmm...Torchy's Tacos, This Is It (Soul Food), Little Big's (gourmet sliders), Lankford Grocery, Los Cucos and Cleburne Cafeteria (made fresh from scratch, huge portions, CASH ONLY). 

MoCity checking in.
Wow its a lot of NT fam from the H!
I didnt even know about half the things u guys posting and I been here my whole life.

%#$! YO CITY IF AIN'T MO CITY 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to Houston though. People have pretty much narrowed down a lot of the things to see and do. Hope you enjoy it here bro.

Welcome to the city, I'm fairly new here myself but from what I've seen and experienced....

V-STAR off of Gulf freeway for asian buffet from crawfish to sushi very legit.
Ragin' Cajun for crawfish.
Tampico Refresqueria for raspa's and elote's in the Heights.
Kona Grill in the galleria is a good place to eat, try their happy hour.
Frenchy's near UH has bomb chicken.
2 places I've hear good things but never been, Breakfast Klub as mentioned and SteaknShake.
Marquis II has a tea special on Tuesday that's pretty popular and OhmyGogi afterwards right outside for post drinkery food.
Washington Ave as mentioned fun place to barhop.
There's plenty of places here to have a good time, esp with the diff cultures/ethnicities of people you'll always find something new.

Oh and for a legit NFL Corner like yourself some flag football at Houston Sportsplex lol, they have leagues going on throughout the year.

WELCOME TO HOUSTON!!!

Im over by Pearland but grew up on the West.... Chicago native but TEXAS raised... Pretty much everything you've heard to this is 100% on point.... And I do miss the old Sneaker Summits with less Kids/Hypebeasts and more actual sneakerheads....

If u like BBQ, try Big Horn BBQ off 288 and 518 and I can't wait for the Steak and Shake to open in Pearland as well.... It sucks cuz past 12, nothing is open but Dennys, IHop and Whataburger in Pearland but its cool...

Hope you enjoy da H!

Originally Posted by royster

Welcome to the city, I'm fairly new here myself but from what I've seen and experienced....

V-STAR off of Gulf freeway for asian buffet from crawfish to sushi very legit.
Ragin' Cajun for crawfish.
Tampico Refresqueria for raspa's and elote's in the Heights.
Kona Grill in the galleria is a good place to eat, try their happy hour.
Frenchy's near UH has bomb chicken.
2 places I've hear good things but never been, Breakfast Klub as mentioned and SteaknShake.
Marquis II has a tea special on Tuesday that's pretty popular and OhmyGogi afterwards right outside for post drinkery food.
Washington Ave as mentioned fun place to barhop.
There's plenty of places here to have a good time, esp with the diff cultures/ethnicities of people you'll always find something new.

Oh and for a legit NFL Corner like yourself some flag football at Houston Sportsplex lol, they have leagues going on throughout the year.
Sam's Boat for Crawfish thou...Best in da H if u ask me....

Come hang out with me and some other NT Houston cats at buffalo wild wings during games. Usually 6-10 that go prolly every other weekend.
pimp.gif

Welcome to the city mayne.

It's a lot to do out here.

You the Kappa type so you might hit Drake on Friday, Venue on Saturday.

Tonight supposed to be a decent night in the city especially with the concert after party.

Venue the go to spot, I might slide through Dreams though. I rarely hit the club, usually after hours.

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

WELCOME TO HOUSTON!!!

Im over by Pearland but grew up on the West.... Chicago native but TEXAS raised... Pretty much everything you've heard to this is 100% on point.... And I do miss the old Sneaker Summits with less Kids/Hypebeasts and more actual sneakerheads....

If u like BBQ, try Big Horn BBQ off 288 and 518 and I can't wait for the Steak and Shake to open in Pearland as well.... It sucks cuz past 12, nothing is open but Dennys, IHop and Whataburger in Pearland but its cool...

Hope you enjoy da H!

Watch out for the cops in Pearland too, they're bored.

I don't know any Houston NTers that
smokin.gif
just like one or two.

Ahh man speaking of sushi..you got to go to Miyako and RA.

RA has pretty decent sushi, its really all bout the atmosphere. Happy hour is
eek.gif

Miyako just has good #+* sushi, pretty slick spot also. Theres one, like right around the corner for PG.

Back
Top Bottom