Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Picked up my ticket for the 88 WC today

Line was crazy, they had us all in the basement of the parking garage. I was in line for 2.5 hours

They sold out of the Kobe Christmas while I was in line

I kept hearing they have 1,000 pair  of WC available...cats still might be able to scoop a pair right now

Last edited:
Coog right here! Bauer school of business representing!

Galleria HOH is getting WC3s and apparently they are getting a boat load. As of right now, Champs still has a FSR of galaxy KDs available, a few ASG lebrons, and a few ASG kobe +

galleria? do you think there gone by now?

anybody know if baybrook or alameda mall will have the playoff xi tomorrow?? they aren't answering the phone...any help would be appreciated!!

Not Houston but online UK retailer

Endclothing.com

At least if you don't see them in person you can try online

Greenspoint restocked on the Pink Foams this morning. Not sure what store though, but they're probably gone already.

Man, I thought the Galleria was doing raffle tickets as in it was a random drawing. I got there around 2pm on Tuesday and found out people have been in line all morning. It was taking FOREVER for them to hand out tickets. My friends and I were just trying to get tickets for Royals, but once we found out they were sold out, we left. Yeah, I heard HOH Galleria was supposed to have like 1,000 pairs of '88 retro Cement 3's. That's a crazy amount. Haha!

HOH Northline is doing first come first serve and people are already camping out, so that's out of the question. HOH Baybrook are out of tickets for the Royals, too. I guess I'm not getting them. Maybe I'll get lucky on Eastbay. :lol:

There's a huge Jordan Brand set up on the skating rink in the Galleria and they're setting up goals outside of HOH Northline. Jordan Brand always has dope events for all star weekend.

Is Willowbrook getting anything?

That Jordan Brand set up is huge!! For those checking out the mall, i recommend going during school hours when the kids arent there. It"ll be hectic tommorrow night. D-12 and a bunch of adidas guys are making appearances at the store. They also have sock customization at the adidas store. 9am to 9p,

Just heard that Retros will not be dropping anymore at the outlet malls like Katy Mills, etc.

Too many black and brown folks hanging around the suburban malls every Saturday morning, I guess
eyes.gif

That Jordan Brand set up is huge!! For those checking out the mall, i recommend going during school hours when the kids arent there. It"ll be hectic tommorrow night. D-12 and a bunch of adidas guys are making appearances at the store. They also have sock customization at the adidas store. 9am to 9p,

Do you know what time D Howard is gonna be there?
Also is HOH doing a Nike sock customization for ASG? And what the socks look like from Adidas lol?

Preciate it bro.

Back
Top Bottom