Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Galleria Shiekh is releasing the bred xi's 2ma first come first serve. Ask for Afam n u should have them.

BIG S/O the dumb and careless nike employee who didn't tell me that the customized "Area 72" shirt was glow in the dark.. I basically have a white on white shirt right now and wasted $30..

footaction northline still has all that all star stuff on display

including the barkleys

didn't ask what sizes or anything

Went by AA on belfort, didnt have anything.... kid working there said cullen location got restock of IVs

Went by AA on belfort, didnt have anything.... kid working there said cullen location got restock of IVs

Havent heard of corks dropping in store as of right now.....
On the other hand was able to score the barkleys yesterday from hoh northline aa on wilcrest had 2pairs left as of yesterday around 2 pm....

Do you mean the all-star ones?

Check Toyota center they emailed a picture with them on there and ALL ALL-STAR GEAR IS 50% OFF

Yeah, the all-star joints ... I'm in VA, but I got fam in Houston, was gonna have my cousin pick it up and ship to me.

Did anyone get a ticket from HOH GALLO for the Corks, of so have they called anyone yet?

Waiting for that call mhself lol....

Active on belfort had their tent sale. Couldn't really find anything but if youre a 13 & up there was some stuff out there

Back
Top Bottom