Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Premium Goods is overrated. But we do have a few outlets. There's the Houston Premium Outlet on 290 and the Conroe outlet on 45.

If you like food trucks or Korean BBQ, try OhMyGogi. Their fries are GODLY.

And yeah, Houston is going to be crazy during All Star weekend. The annual H-Town Sneaker Summit is the same weekend too, if you're into that type of stuff.
Oh my Gogi is a must... but really, most of our good trucks are legit. Chilantro and Coreanos are on par, too. Another food truck named Happy Endings has some great Korean BBQ-type things, too. I suggest the Bun B pork buns. Steamed or fried--it's good both ways... but I prefer mine steamed.

Oh my Gogi is a must... but really, most of our good trucks are legit. Chilantro and Coreanos are on par, too. Another food truck named Happy Endings has some great Korean BBQ-type things, too. I suggest the Bun B pork buns. Steamed or fried--it's good both ways... but I prefer mine steamed.

OhMyGogi is my favorite food truck. So far I've tried OhMyGogi, Chilantros, Koagie Hots, The Golden Grill, Waffle Bus and Pi Pizza. I've recently heard about Happy Endings. I need to try it! Why is it called the Bun B pork buns? :lol:

Does anyone know what stores are getting the White/Cement 3's and Royal 1's? :nerd:

Doubt there is gna b any line..... they will raffle them shoes out..... no need to camp unlesz they call u....

Either way I'm in it for a pair......and I never line up raffle camp....I actually like these

Might wna go to stores and ask hw they going to do that release.... its goj g to be asg in the city traffic around gallo is already f up as it is.... add the out of towners and its mayhem....
Pfffff.... i need me a connect asap..... anyone here working at a sneaker store?
whats really good?

Any stores selling the UNC Air Jordan 1s? Already checked Sheikh and Active Athlete

Since there are so many rumors that they will Restock the 11 Breds AllStar Weekend can yall keep the group informed on locations

I ll stop by there..... they are supposed t t raffle it out today..... going to try my luck and see wussup......

Thats according to footlocker launcher..... didnt make it there yesterday..... i ll stop by hoh tomorow and see wussup....

Last edited:
OhMyGogi is my favorite food truck. So far I've tried OhMyGogi, Chilantros, Koagie Hots, The Golden Grill, Waffle Bus and Pi Pizza. I've recently heard about Happy Endings. I need to try it! Why is it called the Bun B pork buns?
laugh.gif

Does anyone know what stores are getting the White/Cement 3's and Royal 1's?
nerd.gif
Not sure why they're called the Bun B pork buns, but I believe Bun B frequented the truck enough for them to name them in his honor. They're so good.

Anyone know if the Royal 1's are only going to be men's sizes/what the smallest size is going to be?

Anywhere to pick up the All Star shoes early? And does any place in Houston still have the Lebron elites in big sizes. PM me

Anybody know wasup with the retro 88 3s i heard theyre only releasing on ndc but i heard houston is getting some pairs bc of the all star game

Back
Top Bottom