How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

I @#$# with the 511's they're skinny jeans but they're not too skinny. I don't think people even recognize half the time that they are skinny jeans. The 514's are way too baggy around the shoe, got you on that Michael Jordan jean tip.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

"Real man" is a subjective term.
That's like saying, what kind of real man still has an iPhone 3G when it's 2012?

Regardless, aren't you a girl? 
laugh.gif

2ymzhmt.png

nerd.gif

sagging is worse than skinny jeans. dudes say they sag because its comfortable but how is it comfortable to not let your nutz breeze since your thighs are stuck to each other

Fitted all day. When it's too tight it's uncomfortable especially in the thigh / crotch region. Just keepin it real.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Their for those really skinny dudes who are built like Whiz Kifa and Hipsters 
Well that would be me so that's why I wear them. They're alot more fitted and look soo much better. Even 514s now feel baggy to me

i've been rockin slim jims by nudie for the past couple months. was rockin the average joe before that, i prefer the slim jim over the avg joe. but on another note OP is a troll...just sayin

Originally Posted by spacerace

man, seriously, how many times is this thread gonna pop up?
why do you care? 

what the hell is a "real man" anyway? 

this social construct of what a "man" is, something that has been engraved in your very identity, is something i betting you don't fully identify with. 

ever sing a katy perry or rihanna song?

ever cry at a movie? 

if you answered yes to either one, then your not a "real man". 

and if you still attest that you are in fact a "real man", abandon your position on how "real men" are to dress and worry about yourself because "real men" don't worry about the next man. 

and btw,where did you find these images OP? did you google skinny jeans and scroll through pages until you found the pictures you liked 
nerd.gif

Came in here to say most of this stuff.

Didn't we have a thread about this not too long ago? And no one could clearly describe what it takes to be a real man. The dude rocking skinny jeans may just be manlier than you would ever be.

"judge a man by the content of his character" not by the kind of jeans he's wearing
eyes.gif

Skinny jeans are not for me, but I wouldn't label anyone "unmanly" because he's wearing them. NT Alphas on the prowl tonight.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Balls need space to flex

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

I wear Levi's 514 Slim Straight. Anyone who wears baggy jeans still is either a thug (acceptable) or just refusing to adapt to fashion (unacceptable).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the thug (acceptable) has me
roll.gif
for some reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Levis 511 sized up>>>
might have to try this out. how does it compare to a 514(slim stright)?

514 true to size are very comfortable. I love them, the only problem (A big one imo) is the horrible boot cut and how they end up covering your sneakers.
511 sized up fit a bit tighter than 514's around the thighs. It'll take about a week of consistent wear to get used to it. The 511's sized up are almost exactly like 514's, except they sit perfectly on your sneakers.

IMO switching to 511's sized up was the smartest fashion change I've made since cutting of my Mullet.

Spoiler [+]
girls can see the outline of my pipe. 

Spoiler [+]
I kid, they're not that tight.

Spoiler [+]
unless you got a pipe game that resembles that of Shaq's.

Im skinny as [email protected] wear skinny jeans. I've never been questioned about my "Manliness" because of my jeans. Times have changed dudes wearing huge jeans get looked at funny more often then dudes who wear skinny/slim jeans.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I stay in skinny jeans, my bf calls me gay all the time but he's the bottom so I would say I'm more manly
ohwell.gif

"gay NTer" isn't shocking anymore, find a new gimmick

Skinny jeans are silly on fat people. Actually I dislike skinny jeans in general.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Antidope

This thread is proof as to why jeans are the hardest thing to shop for.

What? No. Are you saying that because you can't decide for yourself on what you like because you're too busy worrying about what other people think of you? 

If that isn't it, then what is it?

I'm curious
happy.gif
Because the way they fit is very inconsistent. Even with the labels of "skinny" and straight fit, when you move between brands you get jeans that fit a totally different way than what youre used to.
I feel you bro. I am currently looking for a nice denim. Problem is finding nice denim in Houston. This is 501 territory. Nordstroms has Nudies, N&F, R&B and ect. Never my size though.

I go "slim" but I am slim. Comfortable to me. The jeans don't make the man the man makes the jeans!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I stay in skinny jeans, my bf calls me gay all the time but he's the bottom so I would say I'm more manly
ohwell.gif

"gay NTer" isn't shocking anymore, find a new gimmick

Dude clearly hasn't heard of Fig.  
I think it's gay trolling and pretending that you're gay.  

Back
Top Bottom