How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

I don't care what anyone wears. Some can pull off certain looks, others can't. Most of you couldn't pull off the leather/waxed denim pants Kanye is wearing. Most of you can't make the skinny jean look decent like Cudi.
A lot of you shouldn't wear sleeveless shirts. Quit worrying about the trends, wear what suits you best.

I used to only wear sized up 511's but I've recently discovered that 513's > sized up 511's IMO 
pimp.gif

It's a slimmer fit than the 514 but not too slim so that you can cuff them over bulkier shoes (foamposites, Lebron 9, etc.) comfortably.

Dudes wearing tighter jeans than girls = AYO

Don't know how y'all see this being cool.
30t6p3b.gif

To each their own I guess.

I saw a dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall that only came up to the bottom of his butt. He walked like he had a stick up his backside. Worse of all......he had CONCORDS ON.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Still salty I missed out on them)

I pointed him out to my girl while we ate at the food court and then proceeded to point and laugh very loudly at him. He pretended to not see me, but I know he did.

I dont condone skin tight jeans, but if a guy is super skinny and can wear a pair of 510's and they arent skin tight, more power to them. I know I cant. Ex. go look at an Urban outfitters catalogue. Those guys, can pull it off, but theya re also 5'10 125 lb. white guys

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I saw a dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall that only came up to the bottom of his butt. He walked like he had a stick up his backside. Worse of all......he had CONCORDS ON.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I pointed him out to my girl while we ate at the food court and then proceeded to point and laugh very loudly at him. He pretended to not see me, but I know he did.
You are so cool...
511's all day, no sized up.
smokin.gif

Umm, sorry for having no calves? slim straight jeans look best on me. I look hella dumb in bootcuts or something with a wode opening

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You sir are a straight up lame. 
Good day, chap.

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good day, chap.
"dade county" explains it all.

i have a pair of Levi's i recently got from macys and I LOVE THEM. so comfortable

theyre skinnier around the leg than what im use to but they look great with whatever shoes I wear

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good day, chap.
"dade county" explains it all.
this is where i need to go to be kewl?? 

Yes because real men ALWAYS wore extra baggy or loose jeans, at one point only "real" men wore skinnys....you guys acting like SJ just appeared out of nowhere.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

laugh.gif
 At everyone wearing Levi's.

Yall not up on APC or any other Denim. Cheap nter's
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 at this dude thinkin' APC is a high end brand.  thought u were ballin huh

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Nah... not really
ohwell.gif

Just suprised that almost everyone wears those crappy 501's.

relaxed fits just right for me. i'll leave the female jeans for the females

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

skinny legs
KidCudiandghostface.jpg
roll.gif
How is this a good look?  He looks like a little kid wearing his pop's shoes.  
Well honestly they look alot better with vans or other low profile shoes not huge jordans

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Nah... not really
ohwell.gif

Just suprised that almost everyone wears those crappy 501's.

guess what model all these higher end denims take cues from though.  The 501 is the OG cut.  In terms of quality, APC has fallen off tremendously. While I understand alot of people ony hopped on APCs sack the past few years, they have missed out on quality.

Back
Top Bottom