How did NTer Chrisin2D die?!?

RIP....just so sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

This. It is way too easy to get a licence in this country.

Rest easy. Condolences to close friends and family.

A shame that in the state of Arizona your license is good for at least 50 years, no renewal.. lolwut?
i just found that out when someone at my teller window showed me their arizona license. 
eek.gif

isnt it like over a grand to get it over in germany or some places in europe?

anyways, RIP to the fellow nter 
frown.gif

mine expires 2056...

RIP to the Young man.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

NT should have a way to raise money for any NTers family that passes away...

Funeral costs are very expensive and some families would appreciate that more than a bunch of RIP posts they will never see.

I second this. I want to help out.  

RIP
frown.gif

Wanna give props to the NTer that wrote that blog about him on Twitter.
pimp.gif

Been a sad day right after I read this on Twitter went to class and got the news a classmate passed away last week
frown.gif

I pray for my fellow NT brother and my fellow classmate families

And right before Thanksgiving too...

Originally Posted by hymen man

man, that's just heartbreaking... R.I.P to Chris, hope God gives his family some solace. Thanksgiving right around the corner and the family has to bury their son, life can be so tragic. To all that knew him, Sorry for your loss.. I didn't personally, nor on Twitter but NTFam is NTFam.. RIP my dude, you in a better place.

Sad situation. Always use to see him and Mayor go at it in my TL. the lulz were always provided. but it just goes to show how petty some of our banter is when compared to the bigger picture.

RIP Chris.

Just read the news. Such a horrible tragedy. Prayers to his friends and his family. A young person lost far too soon. RIP

Back
Top Bottom