How did NTer Chrisin2D die?!?

Damn, *##* like this is always horrible to read about.

RIP
frown.gif

No family should ever have to deal with this before the holidays.
RIP man, i never knew you but I hope you're in a better place.

shouldnt have came in this thread... threw off my whole swag for tonight...
30t6p3b.gif

god bless his friends and fam... worst timing in the world... man this is sad...

R.I.P

RIP.
tired.gif
Hope they're tougher down there than they are here in philly. A teen here did the same thing and only got 4 years and probation until the age of 21.

I hope the 16 year old learns from his mistakes. We all made mistakes yall, lets not come crashing down on this one just because he happened to kill someone. I know it sounds craZy buy non of us are perfect.

RIP to the Niketalker and his family.

RIP to him and God bless his family and the 16-year-old... His mistake was huge and he has to live with this for the rest of his life... he's still young and it might not have hit him yet, but once it does...he's going to break down.

I honestly feel bad for lil' buddy...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

RIP to him and God bless his family and the 16-year-old... His mistake was huge and he has to live with this for the rest of his life... he's still young and it might not have hit him yet, but once it does...he's going to break down.

First, RIP to the Niketalker. Such a sad circumstance. Second, no matter how sad you feel, little guy was driving without a license ad also fleeing from the police. Was it worth it? Never. I pray fr the 16 year old but he deserves life in prison and shall sit in a cell with the image of Chris plastered over the walls.

set up a fund for the brother mods. services for my daughter pushed about 18 grand.  a little overboard of course but a simple service and what not can be 10 grand. even if his family can pay that it would be nice for nt to back one of its own. it would be simple to paypal 5 bucks each or whatever you wanted for the dude. rest in peace homie

I would be down for the fund, but how would we get in contact with his family? Who here knows his family personally?

RIP Chris

I was just having the discussion about the holidays and missing relatives. Very sad, especially for a 22 yo

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I somewhat agree, this could happen to anyone (not getting chased by the cops but getting involved in an accident and someone gets killed).

It just wasn't lil dude's day.

Back
Top Bottom