How did you ask your date to prom?

I'm clueless
ohwell.gif
. Some ideas would be fantastic.
She has told other people's friends to tell them not to ask her because she wants to come with me. So her answer is not a problem.

I don't want to go over the top with it, but some creativity is needed.

thanks.

If you already know that she will say yes, why not just go up to her face to face and ask? I don't think you really need a special date or something to ask her. 

I still need to ask her. Im not taking my girl
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but what i plan is simple

get her alone
talk, bring up prom, ask straight up "want to go with me?" or ask if theyre going with anyone, if they say no then ask.

That isn't really how everyone does it where i live, it is pretty much expected that you do something creative, i told her as a joke that if i can't think of anything i'm just gonna text her and ask. needless to say she wasn't having it.

There was a thread on this awhile back that had good ideas. try searching for it

Do you got a connect with the office? or people who give out passes?

i told her flat out, your goin to prom with me, were gettin pissy drunk that night, and i'm going to pipe the bejesus outta you.

2 of the 3 occured, my prom was expensive as hell so i just met up with her at the prom after party and made 2 and 3 occure

Damn I still need to decide whether I want to go. Maybe I'll try and go to senior prom as a junior 
pimp.gif

I sent her a Secret Admirer letter in the form as a scavenger hunt. I had a crush on her for 2 years but never had the guts to tell her.

I waited for her, dressed in my tuxedo in a limo at the place we first met, with the limo filled with roses and balloons while she went on her hunt. I was very nervous because I didn't know if she would go along with the hunt. Once she made it to the limo, the driver opened the door and balloons came out that spelled "Would you go to prom with me?" and I stood out the sunroof holding her corsage and with a dozen roses waiting for her answer. Once she said "Yes" I had the limo driver take us (including her girlfriends) out dress shopping with the $500 American Gift card I gave her. When we were on our way to go shopping I confessed my feelings for her and was suprised that she had felt the same way too
smile.gif

On Prom Night, we won "Prom King and Queen" and was also known as "The Cutest Couple".

Of course this was 11 years ago
wink.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I sent her a Secret Admirer letter in the form as a scavenger hunt. I had a crush on her for 2 years but never had the guts to tell her.

I waited for her, dressed in my tuxedo in a limo at the place we first met, with the limo filled with roses and balloons while she went on her hunt. I was very nervous because I didn't know if she would go along with the hunt. Once she made it to the limo, the driver opened the door and balloons came out that spelled "Would you go to prom with me?" and I stood out the sunroof holding her corsage and with a dozen roses waiting for her answer. Once she said "Yes" I had the limo driver take us (including her girlfriends) out dress shopping with the $500 American Gift card I gave her. When we were on our way to go shopping I confessed my feelings for her and was suprised that she had felt the same way too
smile.gif

On Prom Night, we won "Prom King and Queen" and was also known as "The Cutest Couple".
you bought her dress though? That's impressive but still. You went hard in the paint.

"Aye who you going to prom with?"

Nobody yet

"aight go with me then"

alright

profit.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

smile.gif

you bought her dress though? That's impressive but still. You went hard in the paint.

Yup, and I paid for her hair, nails, make-up, limo, the whole thing.
smile.gif
That's how I did it and I don't regret any of it
smile.gif

It was the best night and the best 3 years we had spent together.

I bought a bouquet and waited for her outside one of her classes (I was out of sight so she can't see me when she walks out). A friend signaled me when she was out and I snuck up behind her, and then put one arm around her and the other arm presenting her the flowers and asked, Prom?

smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

Damn.. BALLLLLIN!!!

Y'all still together? or what haps

Originally Posted by Boi

smile.gif
smile.gif

Damn.. BALLLLLIN!!!

Y'all still together? or what haps

It was GO BIG or GO HOME
wink.gif

Sadly, no
frown.gif
She went to Florida State after she completed her community college.

Didn't have to, she was my girlfriend. Any other dance or prom I went to I was asked by the girl.

Take her out to dinner, surprise her with some roses and maybe some jewelry

and just ask her...

Classy >>> Creative

Got nervous and blurted it out

....at lunch....with her mouth full of crunchy beef taco.
She covered her mouth and continued chewing before swallowing some, giving me a look that said "c'mon dude", and said yes with her mouth still mostly full
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom