How Did You Find NIKETALK???

My cousin/brother were on here when I was in middle school. One day they were talking a out a picture/video where a kid showed how to make a ninja mask out of a t shirt and I tried to find it. I never did but I found the Music section and spent most of my first few months on there. Then found S&T and General. I finally got my account approved a couple years later.

an NT'er, actually, unfortunately he passed a few years ago...RIP Julio

him and i had some mutual acquaintances (he was 2 years behind me in HS), started talking about online sources for Nikes, he mentioned NT, i lurked for a while, and then joined...

I was searching for a pair of Carmine 6's from the CDP, and Niketalk came up when I googled it.

First time I heard abt NT was in 01, from another kid the week the cool greys came out.

Lurked a few times over the years, but joined around 05 after searching for some info on some 14s. Snugglesmcduggals tag was on the pics I came across which led me back to NT, I signed up then.

And ever since then it's been on (c) 2Pac

Someone on a car forum B20vtec told me about it in a sneaker thread.

I lurked for the longest but when that forum started dying I ended up coming on here more.

Had different sn back in the day 2000 never posted.

my homie in 8th grade put me on. Dudes back then had ridiculous player exclusives. I wanted a pair of purple hyperflights long ago that Jason Williams wore when he was with Sacramento.

Came back 10 years later got back into the classifieds and bought a lot of shoes. But now general where u find me at.

Retrokid mentioned NT in an interview for a JB mag that they gave out when you bought the first Blk/red/prpl & French Blue 7s..

Homey from school told me like back in '05.

He and his friends still lurk.

And I joined not cuz of sneakers at all. I was sold on how wild General and the Music forum were at the time :lol:. My first SN got banned with the quickness :lol: Then I came back in '06 and it took a little longer before I got banned and after that there were like 3 more SNs but with longer durations.

Last edited:
Looking for release dates of true blue 3s and black red 11s back in the fall of 2001. Was a lurker until I created this account.

Looking for the release dates on the 04 black/red 13s and the 05 Flint 13s. Back when snuggles used to post pics of the new kicks. I was in the 10th grade. Holy ****, time flies. :lol:

Last edited:
From the library.

My 3th grade class had to go to the library to look up some stuff and I seen this goof troop browsing something that was all black and red while we were all on some search portal which was white and blue.

I stared hard for about 40 minutes and before I knew it I was creeping up behind this musky kid breathing down his neck all googly eyed like my dude SpongeBob
View media item 2084662
From then on my life has changed for the worst

Last edited:
Finance teacher in 10th grade

Dude was a sneaker head and teaching us about the stock market and a class game we played with fake money and was talking about doing research for Nike stock if we were interested and mentioned the site multiple times :lol:

From a Nike SB forum, don't eem remember the name

Now I can actually say I have siblings

i think i was looking for 01 Cool Greys after striking out at all the stores earlier that morning

Last edited:
Saw a listing for some DS '97 Royal Foams back when I was heavy into sneakers (2010-2011)...the rest is history. Still have them to this day :smokin

Last edited:
i remember reading reviews of foamposites on kicksology and searching up jordan 11s in the early 2000s...led me to NT

NT was mentioned by http://kicksology.net/ back in 2000.  Wasted many, many hours lurking and many, many dollars on kicks since.  Got banned on my original account for cursing.

http://kicksology.net/ was a cool site for sneaker reviews and I remembered the site going away around 2004.  Looked it up before I posted this.  Glad to see it's back.

I was looking on ebay for some Js .. someone listed some shoes and telling people to watch out for fakes and check certain websites like NT ect... I started lurking around the ALT XIII release..

Back
Top Bottom