dude a lame takin them seamless ugly joints over the chi towns lows
flint 13s oly 7s chitowns sheeds them maxes
pimp.gif
that was a good period of time to walk into a shoe store

dude a lame takin them seamless ugly joints over the chi towns lows
flint 13s oly 7s chitowns sheeds them maxes
pimp.gif
that was a good period of time to walk into a shoe store

Brother told me about it for the first time in '04 looking for the RD of the Flu Game 12's.

Didn't care for NT then. When the Aqua 8's came out, he gave me the site again and I finally joined.

pimp.gif

Brother told me about it for the first time in '04 looking for the RD of the Flu Game 12's.

Didn't care for NT then. When the Aqua 8's came out, he gave me the site again and I finally joined.

pimp.gif

My brother. This was originally his username but I hijacked it from him after lurking for a few months
laugh.gif

My brother. This was originally his username but I hijacked it from him after lurking for a few months
laugh.gif

one of my homies showed me way back in the day when we were sophomores in high school

i signed up like 2-3 years later

one of my homies showed me way back in the day when we were sophomores in high school

i signed up like 2-3 years later

I think it was back in 2000.  I was searching for the black/red IV's and info on the Concords and I came across NT.  If I remember correctly it was shortly after they had switched from Nike Park because that came up in the search results too.  I lurked for a couple years before I joined, but I never logged in and forgot my SN.  I created a 2nd account a few years later.

I think it was back in 2000.  I was searching for the black/red IV's and info on the Concords and I came across NT.  If I remember correctly it was shortly after they had switched from Nike Park because that came up in the search results too.  I lurked for a couple years before I joined, but I never logged in and forgot my SN.  I created a 2nd account a few years later.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 Oh MY F'n GOD!!!!!!! 
Thanks Bro!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this video, this is the vid that me on Niketalk about 4 maybe 5 years ago. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 Oh MY F'n GOD!!!!!!! 
Thanks Bro!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this video, this is the vid that me on Niketalk about 4 maybe 5 years ago. 
pimp.gif

I was introduced by my boy back in 07. I'm on it more than him now sadly. I used to lurk while he had an account now its the other way around but I remember being in my entrepreneurship class on the comp and browsing through the legit check forum just looking all the fakes. see through jordans, laser print, spongebob, money sign jordans  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was introduced by my boy back in 07. I'm on it more than him now sadly. I used to lurk while he had an account now its the other way around but I remember being in my entrepreneurship class on the comp and browsing through the legit check forum just looking all the fakes. see through jordans, laser print, spongebob, money sign jordans  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A couple of years back when I was in high school I first encountered NT when I was linked from another forum that basically amounted to a bunch of NT'ers discussing how gay Joshua Kissi dressed. Did not convince me to join...years later I get linked to the famous ninja turtle thread, lurked for a couple of months and joined.

And now I realize that the reason I joined NT was because of a Ninjahood thread....don't know how I feel about that.

A couple of years back when I was in high school I first encountered NT when I was linked from another forum that basically amounted to a bunch of NT'ers discussing how gay Joshua Kissi dressed. Did not convince me to join...years later I get linked to the famous ninja turtle thread, lurked for a couple of months and joined.

And now I realize that the reason I joined NT was because of a Ninjahood thread....don't know how I feel about that.

Back
Top Bottom