How did you find out you were being cheated on?

Never love no b****** more than you love yourself.

if you ever got cheated on, the other party did you a favor. Never fight or die over *****.
That's real ****. Had to learn that through experience.

Sometimes it's good to go through that type of ****. Helped me so much when I went out dating again. Knowing what you don't want and how to nip it in the bud early is HUGE with women.

I’ll try to keep the story as short as possible.

Dated a girl at 21. She was 19. Everything was great. Chemistry, sex life, etc was all good. Like 3 years in started having little dumb issues and broke up. 6 months later we get back together. She says she messed up and she was too immature to realize what we had, etc.Give her another chance.

This time around, I have some new friends I made at work and whatnot. She becomes part of the friend group as my gf. about 2 years after getting back together we go on a cruise with this group of friends. Our relationship was rocky at the time so it was essentially a make or break trip. First 2-3 days are cool. 4th night we get into a somewhat big fight in a bar on the cruise and she storms off(she’s drunk). I’m like *shrug* whatever.Chillin with my friends. She comes back and is hanging with the girls and I go to squash things and she tells me to leave her alone, etc so I’m like cool. I’m tired so I’m going to the room.

About an hour passes and shes not back yet so I’m like lemme go make sure she’s okay. I go back and she’s gone and everyone had already gone back to their rooms. I’m all over the ship trying to find her. Nowhere to be found. I didn’t know where the other friends rooms were so thought she crashed there.

she shows up the next morning At like 6am and I’m like bruh where you been? She’s like I met some girl at the bar and we were drinking and dancing and I was mad at you so I went to crash at her room. story was fishy off jump and I’m like you slept at some random girls room? She sticks with the story and I’m just like whatever we about to go home today so idc. We get back home and things were still rocky so we broke up and I never looked back.

Fast forward like6 months and some girl from the group of friends tells me she found out from some guy who was a friend of a friend who got Invited onto the cruise had smashed that night. He was on the cruise with his girl and when she disappeared he had also fought with his girl so I guess she met him somewhere on the ship and he hit it. I wasn’t mad bc I had moved on but was just like damn. That’s grimey. If you’re gonna cheat do it at work or something. To do it on a cruise with your bf is wild disrespectful. But you live and learn.

3870325811_6488d50b9a_o.gif

Y’all who remember that post I made a few months back

wife cheated on me, bought me to my lowest point

she tried getting back together with me, I said I hope he feeds you and puts a roof over your head like I did, and takes care of your son like I did. She begged, I said f you .

Only woman I love is my mom and sister. these **** ain’t loyal B

she tried getting back together with me, I said I hope he feeds you and puts a roof over your head like I did, and takes care of your son like I did. She begged, I said f you .

*cues Future Throwaway*

How did u find out
Need more details for us to learn

Nothing confirmed but my ex told me she was pregnant and asked me to go half on the abortion. Told her I don't believe in abortions but if she wanted one I wasn't gon stop her and that she'd need to foot the bill. Later got tested and somehow she wasn't pregnant, but did drop a baby within 10 months of us breaking up.
Always assumed afterwards that she and dude was prob talkin' toward the end of our relationship but never found out for certain

Nothing confirmed but my ex told me she was pregnant and asked me to go half on the abortion. Told her I don't believe in abortions but if she wanted one I wasn't gon stop her and that she'd need to foot the bill. Later got tested and somehow she wasn't pregnant, but did drop a baby within 10 months of us breaking up.
Always assumed afterwards that she and dude was prob talkin' toward the end of our relationship but never found out for certain
Some things are better left unknown.
93F31F4E-90B9-4968-B6E4-F96A6FCA712B.png

my ex confessed to me she felt guilty had to leave her after that
my other ex found out some old **** and thought i was cheating by going thru my phone though smh

I’ve cheated so many times I can’t front I assume all my chicks have done dirt in some form or fashion.

I’ve literally never looked for dirt cuz I know my wrap sheet so far from clean it’s pathetic (although I’m in a different space now and I’m truly hoping my BM knows I’m trying).

Last time I caught a chick was college. Ironically my cousin’s lil bopper hit my line while I was in NC and my main chick was back home in Wisconsin, she said “yo u still dealing with shorty” I said yeah, she said “she just smashed my homie, DEAD HER”. I deaded her after getting some kicks outta her but I eventually dealt with her again knowing she could never be wifed. was good tho.

Now that I think about it I had one of my side chicks who thought she was more tell me that the whole time we dealt she was living with her ex. I think she hoped I was gonna come clean... I didn’t. I ended up getting a ps4 outta her before we stopped dealing back in 2015....

lets just say I wasnt **** but I’m doing better now. Kids will change you.

I also had a ex marry a ***** 30 days to the day after we stopped talking so u already know what type of time she was on.

For any younger readers, One thing I learned as I grew older was that cheaters often do it with no justification so don’t drive yourself crazy if a girl plays you, wondering what you did to cause it.

I’ve seen girls/guys cheat on a spouse who treated them
awesome just because they’re insecure or are never satisfied with 1 person, or get bored in the relationship, etc. I have a friend who cheated on his girl and she was amazing to him. When he told me he cheated I asked why and he said he doesn’t know. She let him smash whenever, cooked for him, etc and he still decided to be an *** hole. That’s just how some people are.

had a long distance fake relationship right after college. she stayed local to the area

went back one weekend to check her and was browsing her computer while she was at work. Found a vid of shorty giving toppy to some dude. I was tight about her sloppiness for leaving it on the computer (pun slightly intended). Headed back home within the hour without saying anything, just left the vid up on the computer.

Went back down a few weeks later with the fellas, flexed on her with all the joints that wanted me the whole time. College days were funny

For any younger readers, One thing I learned as I grew older was that cheaters often do it with no justification so don’t drive yourself crazy if a girl plays you, wondering what you did to cause it.

I’ve seen girls/guys cheat on a spouse who treated them
awesome just because they’re insecure or are never satisfied with 1 person, or get bored in the relationship, etc. I have a friend who cheated on his girl and she was amazing to him. When he told me he cheated I asked why and he said he doesn’t know. She let him smash whenever, cooked for him, etc and he still decided to be an *** hole. That’s just how some people are.

truth be told. I feel like monogamy in general is a construct of modern civilization. I totally see the benefits but there are certainly elements of it that aren’t natural to me. I would be poly for sure if I didn’t have a kid.

Back
Top Bottom