How did you find out you were being cheated on?

truth be told. I feel like monogamy in general is a construct of modern civilization. I totally see the benefits but there are certainly elements of it that aren’t natural to me. I would be poly for sure if I didn’t have a kid.
People say this blanket statement but there are people that monogamy feels completely natural to, and are happy.

truth be told. I feel like monogamy in general is a construct of modern civilization. I totally see the benefits but there are certainly elements of it that aren’t natural to me. I would be poly for sure if I didn’t have a kid.

I think one important aspect of being able to be monogamous is having your fun young. If you only smashed 1 girl ever it’ll be harder to stay faithful if girls are thirsting at you. If you got to have sex with a lot of girls in your lifetime (everyone has a diff perspective of “a lot”) then you may be less likely to cheat bc you know it’s hard to lock down a good girl and you already did your thing. Just my opinion

Dated a chick from a different school when I was in high school. Eventually found out she was messin with a dude from said school, so I took the L on the chin and was prepared to keep it moving, but my good friend ran up on the dude, put paws on him and threw his bike over a car lot's barbed wire fence. I would have felt bad for the other dude, but he knew what he was doing with the chick so I guess what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
People say this blanket statement but there are people that monogamy feels completely natural to, and are happy.

I respect those that do it and I think it’s great for structure. ***** has been the downfall of many a great man. I feel like I’ve had the thirst for broads heavy at times and I’m lucky to not have had it impede on most of my daily life but I consider myself to be lucky. I’ve literally seen dudes lose it all over just chasing something new/ strange. I recently had to let my cousin live with me after he got kicked out for cheating on a girl that took care of him.

however I also know my cousin and think that if there wasn’t the societal pressure to be 1 woman 1 man and he could just be open with a woman (as she could be with him) it would cause a lot less heartache.

As a former heavy cheater do you know how much stress that **** can be? I feel great now that I don’t gotta worry about what’s coming to my phone etc, but I’d prolly feel just as good if I had a chick who didn’t care and allowed me to do me. I’m happy to raise my kid with structure and limits tho.

Last time I found out I was being cheated on was in high school. Her friend told me and I proceeded to act like a 17 year old typically would (heartbroken, angry, distraught etc.).

In my adult life, it’s not something I’ve come across. I’m pretty sure it’s happened, but I don’t go seeking that kind of information out. Don’t go through phones, don’t police any woman I’m dealing with, etc. To be honest I’d probably be the easiest ***** to cheat on if I had a woman. I go into things not trusting broads. Even when they give me reason to trust, my doubt and insecurities will only allow me to trust them but so much. I’m never arrogant to think women not getting over on me. Especially after all the dirt I’ve done and “gotten away with.” The old saying goes “two can play that game.” I know I’ve cheated like a mf on every girlfriend I’ve ever had, so I’m sure one or two might have gotten theirs off as well. At this point I don’t care about them anymore, so learning about their indiscretions wouldn’t bother me like that. If anything it’d probably just reinforce my point.

I’m ****ed up though so don’t try my methods. It’s toxic af.

Last time I found out I was being cheated on was in high school. Her friend told me and I proceeded to act like a 17 year old typically would (heartbroken, angry, distraught etc.).

In my adult life, it’s not something I’ve come across. I’m pretty sure it’s happened, but I don’t go seeking that kind of information out. Don’t go through phones, don’t police any woman I’m dealing with, etc. To be honest I’d probably be the easiest ***** to cheat on if I had a woman. I go into things not trusting broads. Even when they give me reason to trust, my doubt and insecurities will only allow me to trust them but so much. I’m never arrogant to think women not getting over on me. Especially after all the dirt I’ve done and “gotten away with.” The old saying goes “two can play that game.” I know I’ve cheated like a mf on every girlfriend I’ve ever had, so I’m sure one or two might have gotten theirs off as well. At this point I don’t care about them anymore, so learning about their indiscretions wouldn’t bother me like that. If anything it’d probably just reinforce my point.

I’m ****ed up though so don’t try my methods. It’s toxic af.

I see we the same dude.

it’s some wild **** to relate to, but...

1575408850674.gif

For any younger readers, One thing I learned as I grew older was that cheaters often do it with no justification so don’t drive yourself crazy if a girl plays you, wondering what you did to cause it.

I’ve seen girls/guys cheat on a spouse who treated them
awesome just because they’re insecure or are never satisfied with 1 person, or get bored in the relationship, etc. I have a friend who cheated on his girl and she was amazing to him. When he told me he cheated I asked why and he said he doesn’t know. She let him smash whenever, cooked for him, etc and he still decided to be an *** hole. That’s just how some people are.

Big Facts!

It's NEVER about you.

Some folks are only as loyal as thier options.

I remember in college this girl I was dating disappeared on the same evening a big football party was happening on campus :emoji_thinking:

I already knew before she told me, she begged me to take her back, thank God I was a fan of rap music, even then I knew better than to be a sucker. I continued to smash but it was never the same, shorty tried everything to get me back, flights, clothes you name it. I accepted the gifts of course.

Graduated HS and volunteered at a Youth Camp in the summer. Came back home, called my GF and she answered "Who's this?"

Mind you, I was only gone for the week. But found out, she was going over her ex's and getting her cheek clapped.

Long story short, me, her and the dude, attended JC that fall. I ended everything, she wanted me to stay, the dude hated my guts and wanted to fight me.

To this day, that guy hates my guts. He didn't even end up marrying her and he still has beef with me, which I do'n't know why :rofl:

This new age of women seem to be just as sexually liberated as men. As much as I hate to say it. Sadly, I don't think we men are emotionally built to handle being cheated on as well as women are.
Neither handle cheating well. Both genders have their ways of handling it and both have terrible ways of dealing with it. One for men is that dudes more often may wanna fight the ***** and one for female is they often get back with the dude after getting cheated on, potentially multiple times.

I picked up an Uber pool one day. First rider was a woman in her 20s, second was another woman prob in her 40s.

Older lady is on her phone at first, me and the other chick just shooting the ****. Added a third rider but they never showed up in the wait time period so I cancel them and continue.

Older lady gets off the phone and asks if she can say something. I said sure, thinking she's probably gonna ***** about wasting time on the rider that didn't show up.

She says "what would you do if you caught your husband cheating on you with a 19yr old?"

Me and the other girl just looking at each other in the rearview mirror like WTF??

This woman proceeds to show us pics of her husband (ex husband now I assume) kissing some lil skinny *** chick. She's asking us if the other girl is pretty and looks better than her. I'm like wtf? Oh nah miss she's ugly, you the prize mama.

Shorty in the back seat kept giving me this look in the rearview mirror that said DRIVE FASTER DUDE

Talk about awkward. Felt bad for her, she must've been in a terrible place to vent to two complete strangers.

Bruh, keep it one thou wow, you just trying to justify your hoeness. Just like when people say everyone cheats. Cheater logic. They just trying to justify it.You still could’ve smashed all the Os, without the bs.

Being a “player” is a lost art.

This new age of women seem to be just as sexually liberated as men. As much as I hate to say it. Sadly, I don't think we men are emotionally built to handle being cheated on as well as women are.

Cultural conditioning is real!

Dated a VERY sexually liberated woman and she actually got mad when I didnt care who she smashed.

I liked her personality a lot. She was always turned up and a blast to hang with. Had a ton of girlfriends too.

For the life of her she could not fathom that I saw her for who she was and that her avatar never worked on me though.

Deep down she was just insecure and looking outside for what can only come from the inside.

Anyway...

Used to wonder why her and her friends hated the word "*****" so much.

They always claimed that they should be able to do whatever men do.

She had at least 60 bodies before me...I didnt care. Considered it professional training. Thought of her as a college professor with two 30 seat classes and I got the last spot during open registration.

She knew all kinds of tricks, had handcuffs, costumes, role playing, positions, rough, choking...all that.

The only thing I asked is that she keep it 100 with me if we were out and someone she smashed just happened to be at the same spot so I would have situational awareness just in case something were to pop off.

She couldn’t even do that. Lied right to my face.

Went to a birthday party for some dude and just by the way she hugged him I knew.

Asked her who main man was.

Oh he just a college friend?

Word?

I guess some folks don’t know the difference between privacy and secrecy.

She took me out on the dancefloor and freaked the **** out of me...damn near gave it up on the spot.

Havoc voice:

"Using me to get the next *&##@ jealous..."

Got back to her spot and right as we about to smash - Dude from the party is blowing her phone all the way up.

Proceeded to...

CbJQyTbWEAADPIe.jpg

Fell back on her heavy after that but she kept hitting me up.

Didnt fall back because she smashed dude - fell back because she didnt tell me.

I think that made her even more insecure.

They actually deep down want you to care...when you dont, it messes them up...BAD.

When she started that "When we getting married" **** I had to cut her all the way off...

When they start believing their own lies it’s really time to bounce.

Last edited:
Cultural conditioning is real!

Dated a VERY sexually liberated woman and she actually got mad when I didnt care who she smashed.

I liked her personality a lot. She was always turned up and a blast to hang with. Had a ton of girlfriends too.

For the life of her she could not fathom that I saw her for who she was and that her avatar never worked on me though.

Deep down she was just insecure and looking outside for what can only come from the inside.

Anyway...

Used to wonder why her and her friends hated the word "*****" so much.

They always claimed that they should be able to do whatever men do.

She had at least 60 bodies before me...I didnt care. Considered it professional training. Thought of her as a college professor with two 30 seat classes and I got the last spot during open registration.

She knew all kinds of tricks, had handcuffs, costumes, role playing, positions, rough, choking...all that.

The only thing I asked is that she keep it 100 with me if we were out and someone she smashed just happened to be at the same spot so I would have situational awareness just in case something were to pop off.

She couldn’t even do that. Lied right to my face.

Went to a birthday party for some dude and just by the way she hugged him I knew.

Asked her who main man was.

Oh he just a college friend?

Word?

I guess some folks don’t know the difference between privacy and secrecy.

She took me out on the dancefloor and freaked the **** out of me...damn near gave it up on the spot.

Havoc voice:

"Using me to get the next *&##@ jealous..."

Got back to her spot and right as we about to smash - Dude from the party is blowing her phone all the way up.

Proceeded to...

CbJQyTbWEAADPIe.jpg

Fell back on her heavy after that but she kept hitting me up.

Didnt fall back because she smashed dude - fell back because she didnt tell me.

I think that made her even more insecure.

They actually deep down want you to care...when you dont, it messes them up...BAD.

When she started that "When we getting married" **** I had to cut her all the way off...

When they start believing their own lies it’s really time to bounce a

Lotta good stuff in this post. Mainly the first half. You can't get so invested in a person that a decision they make in their life hurt you that much.
It should be no more than a mild disappointment. Don't ruminate on it or it will affect you.

Insecurity is a crazy thing man. Not only does it often lead to cheating but I've met so many attractive women who will let anyone smash just because they need that value of feeling wanted. I have a friend that smashed 100+ women and obviously they're not all good looking. But he just needs to feel desired because in HS he was a lame then got in shape and what not and he can't stay in a relationship because his ego got the best of him.

Those are actually the worst kinds of people to date. If you meet a girl who was cute her entire life she's gonna be more loyal than that glow up chick. Because now she's finally getting looks from guys after being ignored for years. It's like putting a cup of water in front of someone who came from 2 months in the desert and telling them to only take a few sips. He'll chug that whole glass because he's been waiting so long for water

In HS I had a chick that my parents hated. I was stubborn and didn't listen to their complaints. Well was driving with my fam to the store one day and I see chick on the side of the road making out with a dude. Turns out it was her ex and they decided to hang out. She hadn't seen me since she had her back turned to the road. If I hadn't called her out at school the next day she wouldn't have even said **** about it thinking I didn't see.

I picked up an Uber pool one day. First rider was a woman in her 20s, second was another woman prob in her 40s.

Older lady is on her phone at first, me and the other chick just shooting the ****. Added a third rider but they never showed up in the wait time period so I cancel them and continue.

Older lady gets off the phone and asks if she can say something. I said sure, thinking she's probably gonna ***** about wasting time on the rider that didn't show up.

She says "what would you do if you caught your husband cheating on you with a 19yr old?"

Me and the other girl just looking at each other in the rearview mirror like WTF??

This woman proceeds to show us pics of her husband (ex husband now I assume) kissing some lil skinny *** chick. She's asking us if the other girl is pretty and looks better than her. I'm like wtf? Oh nah miss she's ugly, you the prize mama.

Shorty in the back seat kept giving me this look in the rearview mirror that said DRIVE FASTER DUDE

Talk about awkward. Felt bad for her, she must've been in a terrible place to vent to two complete strangers.

You smash chicks on Uber?

I would’ve told her, it’s life. He doesn’t love her, he loves you.

Back
Top Bottom