How did you get the job your currently at?

Simple like the title says.  If you kneww that manager at McDonals or if you went through med school and now your a doctor, how did you get to where you're at now?

Simple like the title says.  If you kneww that manager at McDonals or if you went through med school and now your a doctor, how did you get to where you're at now?

Career Builders. They called me from there. I get $9.00/hour + commission, which rounds up to be about $13.00-$15.00/hour average. It's decent...

Career Builders. They called me from there. I get $9.00/hour + commission, which rounds up to be about $13.00-$15.00/hour average. It's decent...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What do you do?  Did you have to go to college for it?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What do you do?  Did you have to go to college for it?

2vc6x6u.png

Work-study

High School Co-op work program.
Went to school one week and work the other week in my senior year.
Left for college then came back.

High School Co-op work program.
Went to school one week and work the other week in my senior year.
Left for college then came back.

Career Builder

Didn't get the position the 1st time, but was able to land another position at the same place a month or two later.

Career Builder

Didn't get the position the 1st time, but was able to land another position at the same place a month or two later.

heard someone i knew worked there so i applied at like 11 at night...got a call around 10 in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom