how did you meet your last/current significant other?

Um blackchat.com. crazy considering its a UK based chat room. Most random thing that happened in my life

Um blackchat.com. crazy considering its a UK based chat room. Most random thing that happened in my life

okay heres a question

how many of yall had sex before becoming bf/gf? as opposed to doing the whole dating (going out on dates first)

okay heres a question

how many of yall had sex before becoming bf/gf? as opposed to doing the whole dating (going out on dates first)

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

okay heres a question

well you def have to test drive, before you buy the car my friend....

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

okay heres a question

well you def have to test drive, before you buy the car my friend....

Me and my girl's journey together started on Myspace 5 years ago
Upon chatting/messaging her, found out we attend the same school.
Met up in person.
Became great friends and later started a romantic relationship.
Still together.
pimp.gif

Me and my girl's journey together started on Myspace 5 years ago
Upon chatting/messaging her, found out we attend the same school.
Met up in person.
Became great friends and later started a romantic relationship.
Still together.
pimp.gif

Last official relationship?

A dorm event. My RA took us and our sister floor to a hookah bar. I initially wanted her friend (I gave her my number, she texted me later that night) but I found out that she had a man. And, in retrospect I probably could have had her regardless, but I just wasn't ruthless enough.
30t6p3b.gif

But I eventually started hanging out with her friend more and more because she'd always be busy. One day I pretty randomly just asked her out on a date and after a couple more and a few nights together she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was like
eek.gif

Hopefully soon there will be another though. I like our history better anyways.
nerd.gif

Last official relationship?

A dorm event. My RA took us and our sister floor to a hookah bar. I initially wanted her friend (I gave her my number, she texted me later that night) but I found out that she had a man. And, in retrospect I probably could have had her regardless, but I just wasn't ruthless enough.
30t6p3b.gif

But I eventually started hanging out with her friend more and more because she'd always be busy. One day I pretty randomly just asked her out on a date and after a couple more and a few nights together she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was like
eek.gif

Hopefully soon there will be another though. I like our history better anyways.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom