How do drug dealers register their expensive vehicles?

laugh.gif
damn leo was going hard.

Here's my question. For example, how can you put a $75,000 car in the name of someone who makes $25,000 a year? Wouldn't this look a little strange tothe IRS? How would the relative explain this?

coundn't you technically claim you are a professional gambler...what do those guys get taxed? i dont know how that works, but if i ever got into dealing(which i wont) i would just say i won it gambling.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

coundn't you technically claim you are a professional gambler...what do those guys get taxed? i dont know how that works, but if i ever got into dealing (which i wont) i would just say i won it gambling.

daniel_negreanu.jpg

I'm your pusshhhhhhhhaaaa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Here's my question. For example, how can you put a $75,000 car in the name of someone who makes $25,000 a year? Wouldn't this look a little strange to the IRS? How would the relative explain this?
Several people already explained this guess you didn't read
laugh.gif
. You have to find someone who makes good income so that them purchasing the car is plausible.

alot of Dboys on NT i see
nerd.gif
. anyways those of you that are really movin somethin you cantry and lay low, but people got big mouths. Keep your circle tight.

Peter Gibbons: I cant believe what a bunch of nerds we are, we're looking up "money laundering" in adictionary on NT.

Leo never really told us how to go about it......still waiting, I need this M3 asap?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Leo never really told us how to go about it......still waiting, I need this M3 asap?

Still asking for tips on how to get into the game over the net I see.
smh.gif

You not built for that game son. Matter fact go ask the drug lords who were supposedly hunting down your girl for a Dummies Guide To Hustling.

They usually use straight cash and they dont go to the brand name dealership like a bmw or mb dealership. They will go to a dealer like major or world ordealers who sell exotic cars. My boy just copd a cls 2006 straight cash for 40,000 with like 16000 miles. Money talks

It's some corrupt car dealers out there that will make that $!@ work somehow. Some car dealers were in the newspaper for that sort of thing around my wayrecently.

Anybody who deals with a constant flow of copious amounts of cash knows how to maintain it, without being asked questions.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you pay for a car with more than 10k cash it gets reported to the IRS

legit fact.......
wink.gif

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago where dealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back
Yea, they been doin this type of s**t for a min. Its a dealership right around the corner from me that doesthis same type of business. My pops put me up to they game sometime back.

Reportedly, they wait til a drug dealer comes in and puts mad money down on the whip. After a while, once the drug dealer throws some rims on the car, fixes itup real nice, the people at the dealership sets them up to get knocked by the feds, then re-po the car. If they don't suspect that you hustle, they justwait til you miss like one payment until they re-po. At the dealer around my way, you always see some S550's, A8's, Maserati's, trucks, and otherhigh end vehicles all rimmed up, and they sell them as is... Real grimey type!!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i had very bad credit, she helped me lease that whip...

helped me get the keys to that v dot six....

didnt he say he had A1 credit.

only two types of hustlers that drive nice cars, dead ones and ones in a cell. Sorry to break it to guys....there is no flash in the drug game. No one willwant to do business with you, you attract to much attention. Hiding money is easy, you put it in your house. No not literally in a safe in your house. But withupgrades. Put in a 30k kitchen, bam the value of your house just went up 30k. Sell it, pay capital gains tax which is 15% and you have legit money to buy astupid expensive whip that is going to land you in jail.

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

only two types of hustlers that drive nice cars, dead ones and ones in a cell. Sorry to break it to guys....there is no flash in the drug game. No one will want to do business with you, you attract to much attention. Hiding money is easy, you put it in your house. No not literally in a safe in your house. But with upgrades. Put in a 30k kitchen, bam the value of your house just went up 30k. Sell it, pay capital gains tax which is 15% and you have legit money to buy a stupid expensive whip that is going to land you in jail.
ahhhhhhhh....I like that logic

this makes me wanna start dealing....too bad the housing market isnt lookin that great right now

Back
Top Bottom