How Do I Become THIS Good At Street Fighter?

Unadulterated Madness
roll.gif

^^^ You wont .. that's the top player in Japan vs Ortiz in one of the westcoast mega tourny showdowns. He basically came back to beat Ortiz somethingserious. After that match Ortiz wasnt the same for a while. LMAO .. seriously

I was decent and could hand in all the SF series to include CvsSnk but I was a really good and hanged around in the tournys for MvsC expecially 2. I remeberwhen sanford one of the best in NYC was coming up and I was in Vacation in NYC I ran him thru in the Bronx now .. I can say he probably will perfect me twicewith Mags ...

Anyways, if you dont have it you never will or you will have to find the best competiton avail and play them everyday and maybe you get half that good. But noone in the states is better than the **** in the SF (Exept II Turbo) but the US > *** in the vs Series!

1. Buy a PS2
2. Buy an HORI arcade stick
3. Practice everyday for at least 5 hours
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

Originally Posted by pastellove88

I could beat all of them.
In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

I stop reading when you said HORI arcade stick .. LMAO

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but reallycant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

im pretty good in third strike, prolly not as good as the tourny players, but im real dope in the vs series, my fav is xmen vs street fighter
pimp.gif
, but imalso good as marvel vs capcom 1 & 2 and marvel super heroes vs street fighter, im more of a street fighter alpha guy so i think im better at that thenthird strike, i def cannot do all those perry's like homie up there did, but i can do a few, highest grade i got on third strike was a b++ and thats when iwas like trying my hardest lol. i need to pick up another joystick and dust my games off, my joystick broke off when i was moving
sick.gif
, but i guess u could justpractice everyday, call some buddies and practice on them, set the computer on super hard, thats how i learned everything, i use ken all the time BTW

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

lurkin2long wrote:
Equaztion wrote:
Unadulterated Madness
roll.gif

that video made me feel tingly like i was watchin some championship game down the stretch with a few seconds on the clock
laugh.gif

hell yeah man. Hearing the crowd,�you couldve sworn there was just a vicious KO in the UFC
laugh.gif

��

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but really cant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO ... relax my good sir...I dont even play SF, but a friend of mine is decent in the local arcade scene (GTA area), he's got a HORI and even Ican play on that thing, its so smooth.

Edit: Also .. doing a special and parrying are not hard things to do..

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but really cant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

Stop talking crap, the HORI arcade stick is the shizzz, that what all us arcade players use
smh.gif

And or your info I play Vampire Savior, Alpha 1 & 2, Hyper SF2, SS2T, Sam Showdown 2, 3, 4, KOF 1994 - 1998 + 2002 and countless besides...

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

damn son, hop off. You really think he was that serious about a damn video game?
roll.gif

Catchin feelings off a video game
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akumpwith two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

Stop talking crap, the HORI arcade stick is the shizzz, that what all us arcade players use
smh.gif

And or your info I play Vampire Savior, Alpha 1 & 2, Hyper SF2, SS2T, Sam Showdown 2, 3, 4, KOF 1994 - 1998 + 2002 and countless besides...

Actually you are wrong .. you name me one top player you are so much bragging about and I'll !@%% .. untill then my dude you have no clue inwhat you are saying.

Hori are ok stick but nothing to brag about .. thats what they cost 40 bucks vices a pro arcade stick like the ones they build in MASSYSTEM with perfect 360sensors and competition bottons .. but ok if you say so ..

Tell me whats your name and when/what tourny you have play and please dont say the one in the basement in your grandmothers house .. name %+++ like ECC or EVOor even OLD G like GOLF LAND in CALI

Do you know Daygo, Ricky, Justin, Sanford, Doc, Viscant, Shady K, Genghis, etc etc etc? If you dont then you dont know %+++ .. [/thread]

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

smh.gif

Actually you are wrong .. you name me one top player you are so much bragging about and I'll !@%% .. untill then my dude you have no clue in what you are saying.

Hori are ok stick but nothing to brag about .. thats what they cost 40 bucks vices a pro arcade stick like the ones they build in MASSYSTEM with perfect 360 sensors and competition bottons .. but ok if you say so ..

Tell me whats your name and when/what tourny you have play and please dont say the one in the basement in your grandmothers house .. name %+++ like ECC or EVO or even OLD G like GOLF LAND in CALI

Do you know Daygo, Ricky, Justin, Sanford, Doc, Viscant, Shady K, Genghis, etc etc etc? If you dont then you dont know %+++ .. [/thread]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I find it extremely funny that you're incorporating mad lingo in your videogame talk.

dude bussing out names like theyre his homeboys lol. its always funny when youre on a forum about xxx then a yyy topic comes up and someone who lurks on a yyytopic forum comes in and act like an elite. talking about closing thread like the topic is even about arcade sticks

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by biff lawson

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akump with two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.
care to bet your life on it? i guarantee id destroy u

Originally Posted by wj4

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

smh.gif

Actually you are wrong .. you name me one top player you are so much bragging about and I'll !@%% .. untill then my dude you have no clue in what you are saying.

Hori are ok stick but nothing to brag about .. thats what they cost 40 bucks vices a pro arcade stick like the ones they build in MASSYSTEM with perfect 360 sensors and competition bottons .. but ok if you say so ..

Tell me whats your name and when/what tourny you have play and please dont say the one in the basement in your grandmothers house .. name %+++ like ECC or EVO or even OLD G like GOLF LAND in CALI

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I find it extremely funny that you're incorporating mad lingo in your video game talk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. seriously dude you need to relax.. if you know ANYTHING about the SF3 scene you know all the playersyou just mentioned so please find some more obscure information to make us feel inferior to your SF3 knowledge

Back
Top Bottom