How Do I Become THIS Good At Street Fighter?

Originally Posted by Club29

lurkin2long wrote:

Equaztion wrote:

Unadulterated Madness
roll.gif

that video made me feel tingly like i was watchin some championship game down the stretch with a few seconds on the clock
laugh.gif

hell yeah man. Hearing the crowd,�you couldve sworn there was just a vicious KO in the UFC
laugh.gif

��

This was efffin sick!! lol
The crowd made it even more epic.
laugh.gif

isn't there an nt member named kingof3rdstrike? wonder how he would fair in a tourney

hey Street Fighter was serious in my day. I'm 28 and I saw plenty of fights and shootings over this game. I guess it's gonna be even more serious whenStreet Fighter 4 hits online.

You wana see some real $++? Check out Bo Jackson in Tecmo Super Bowl.

lol

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Listen fool, it aint serious. Its not Daygo either its DAIGO as in DAIGO UMEHARA and yes, I've played him in my local arcade a while back at SSF2T. I know Ryan Hart (one of the best Tekken players on the planet) and have played the Japanese at street fighter. Justin Wong came over to my area too this year.

Sanford, Doc, Viscant play Marvel vs Capcom 2 which i dont play so much, I prefer XMEN: COTA and Marvel Super Heroes...CPS2 games rule.

The problem with people like you is that run your mouth but you're just some fruity pebble that watches match vids online and think you know everything but you dont know me or anyway worth any bandwidth.

FYI I'm going to Mikado arcade next year...thats right, google it so that you can back %+$# up nonsense for the first time in your life
laugh.gif
Congrats .. Want a cookie .. VIDEOS online? LMAO - I was making videos back when you was still in diapers son with Chen and Valle andWatson some if not the best players in SSFTII not to mention playing playing them as well .. Oh and when GolfLand crew was feuture in a gaming mag for havingtop notch competition yeah Im in that photo somewhere .. But yes I just ramble about nonsense .. But let me keep quiet and let you think you know everythingiight my dude .. while you still play with your Hori Stick that by the way none of the people you mention uses for comp..

Lastly you see my sig, that mean I was in the Marines while in the Marines I had the pleasure to serve in Mainland Japan Tokyo to be exact and metand play everyone you might of have read about and not .. [/thread]

P.S. BLANK ...

So what is the best xbox 360 controller you can get to play street fighter? With Hd remix coming out next Wednesday I need one asap.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

hey Street Fighter was serious in my day. I'm 28 and I saw plenty of fights and shootings over this game. I guess it's gonna be even more serious when Street Fighter 4 hits online.

I'm not even sure if you was kidding but for real I saw this happen a lot. I remember coming out of HS (Alfred E Smith) going to Blimps infront of Lincoln Hospital and two guys fighting outside because one dude didnt like the tactis the other dude was using. It was so bad one guy thru the otherstraight thru the widnow and hurt him something serious.

I watched the second video a few months ago....I like watchin' people dominate in video games. Too bad I can't dominate like that, but I amgood tho.

My boy Ray whoops *#% with Shin Akuma in Street Fighter Alpha 3....it's unreal.

Originally Posted by Club29

lurkin2long wrote:
Equaztion wrote:
Unadulterated Madness
roll.gif

that video made me feel tingly like i was watchin some championship game down the stretch with a few seconds on the clock
laugh.gif

hell yeah man. Hearing the crowd,�you couldve sworn there was just a vicious KO in the UFC
laugh.gif

��

yea i was like
eek.gif
when i heard that crowd,.was it really that serious? butyea it was cool to see that ryu took all them blows and survived.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by pastellove88

I could beat all of them.
In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
2. Buy an HORI arcade stick
3. Practice everyday for at least 5 hours
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

I stop reading when you said HORI arcade stick .. LMAO

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but really cant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

My dreams are very wet good sir. ayo

Speaking of fights over Arcade games, I remember grown %@+ men at Randall Mall near Cleveland strippin down to they beaters playin MK.
laugh.gif
it would be like 20dudes standin around, yellin all types of obscenities and gettin hella pumped for no reason. People pushin and shovin like "+@!$@ it's my turn, I beenhere for like a half and hour!"

Originally Posted by JDocs

1. Buy a PS2
2. Buy an HORI arcade stick
3. Practice everyday for at least 5 hours
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!
This is the deal right here, but I bought an X-Arcade stick and played at Dave and Busters every Friday and Saturday. I play guile and I whoopedeveryones @%*. I was the man to beat...still am. I'm sure I would give dude in the second video a run for his money.

WHERE CAN I FIND A GOOD ARCADE STICK??? I have marvel vs capcom and I need a stick.

Also, one thing to remember is to establish at least 5 different styles of fighting. Use them wisely, and never let your opponent adapt. You must switch yourstyle throughout the game. Change your timing on your offenses, and AVOID RHYTHMS. It will throw them off because they will try to predict your next moves. It only takes a split second to throw them off and thats how you get em.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by vandalshark

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akump with two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.
care to bet your life on it? i guarantee id destroy u

laugh.gif
i stopped playing SF yearrrs ago. when i was playing you were not on my level. right now all i play if i do play is street fighter 4 and ill put anything on the fact that im better than you.

Dude has no idea to what he is talking about .. that Akuma did a Parry straight to an attack and the other dude was hopeless ..

Same way with parry aint that hard, but yet Chun Li entire special was parry and look at the difference in life .. all that turned around in matter of seconds ..

lol whatever i never even played 4 but when it drops ill cop and ill make sure i get at u
wait ,so u never even played the game but you think you can "get at" anyone when it drops on console
laugh.gif
only on NT. this aint the sneakergame game man, you dont just throw money at itthen call yourself the winner. you will not be getting at me though cuz i dont play games online and i'm in japan. youll probably be on srk reading my SF4posts though.

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Change your timing on your offenses. It will throw them off because they will try to predict your next moves. It only takes a split second to throw them off and thats how you get em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this is why Street fighter is the best fighting game ever. so little means so much. No inane button mashing combos and weak match-ups
pimp.gif

when I retire one day I only want a ps2 with GTA 3, ex+alpha, and SF2 turbo coinop

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akump with two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.
care to bet your life on it? i guarantee id destroy u

laugh.gif
i stopped playing SF yearrrs ago. when i was playing you were not on my level. right now all i play if i do play is street fighter 4 and ill put anything on the fact that im better than you.

Dude has no idea to what he is talking about .. that Akuma did a Parry straight to an attack and the other dude was hopeless ..

Same way with parry aint that hard, but yet Chun Li entire special was parry and look at the difference in life .. all that turned around in matter of seconds ..

lol whatever i never even played 4 but when it drops ill cop and ill make sure i get at u
wait ,so u never even played the game but you think you can "get at" anyone when it drops on console
laugh.gif
only on NT. this aint the sneakergame game man, you dont just throw money at it then call yourself the winner. you will not be getting at me though cuz i dont play games online and i'm in japan. youll probably be on srk reading my SF4 posts though.

pimp.gif
some of us are just born for greatness my live....
"in the history of rap they've never seen such prominence your naive confidence gets crushed by my dominance"
-LL COOL J

Back
Top Bottom