How Do I Become THIS Good At Street Fighter?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by pastellove88

I could beat all of them.
In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
2. Buy an HORI arcade stick
3. Practice everyday for at least 5 hours
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

I stop reading when you said HORI arcade stick .. LMAO

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but really cant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

Stop talking crap, the HORI arcade stick is the shizzz, that what all us arcade players use
smh.gif

And or your info I play Vampire Savior, Alpha 1 & 2, Hyper SF2, SS2T, Sam Showdown 2, 3, 4, KOF 1994 - 1998 + 2002 and countless besides...
Actually you are wrong .. you name me one top player you are so much bragging about and I'll !@%% .. untill then my dude you have no clue in what you are saying.

Hori are ok stick but nothing to brag about .. thats what they cost 40 bucks vices a pro arcade stick like the ones they build in MASSYSTEM with perfect 360 sensors and competition bottons .. but ok if you say so ..

Tell me whats your name and when/what tourny you have play and please dont say the one in the basement in your grandmothers house .. name %+++ like ECC or EVO or even OLD G like GOLF LAND in CALI

Do you know Daygo, Ricky, Justin, Sanford, Doc, Viscant, Shady K, Genghis, etc etc etc? If you dont then you dont know %+++ .. [/thread]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I find it extremely funny that you're incorporating mad lingo in your video game talk.

fams is going hard over a controller, relax b.

I !*+* with this,
NES_controller.jpg

roll.gif
@ dude pullin out the list of all the evo finalists, lmfao, they have a bunch of vids on youtube, anybody who searches EVO TOURNAMENT street fighterwill also know of your swag list, lol please dude,

lmao .. I'm not going hard my dude .. I was just saying .. dude trying to herb me like I was full of $*$% .. so I just stated the obvious ..

POSITE FIEND .. The reason I know about EVO and ECC is because I competed in them n the reason I'm naming cats is becuse I played against them and beatsome of them at one point .. but cats like Justin in MvC are beast ..

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by vandalshark

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akump with two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.
care to bet your life on it? i guarantee id destroy u

laugh.gif
i stopped playing SF yearrrs ago. when i was playing you were not onmy level. right now all i play if i do play is street fighter 4 and ill put anything on the fact that im better than you.

first video dudes were wack..but that tech hit showcase was ******ed....they still wack tho see me on xbox live

are you serious? you obviously know nothing about SF3. dude used akuma and ran through the top tiers with straight simple mix ups. they all had to catch akump with two good combos and he would have been dead, yet somehow he managed to dominate almost every round.

laugh.gif
i stopped playing SF yearrrs ago. when i was playing you were not on my level. right now all i play if i do play is street fighter 4 and ill put anything on the fact that im better than you.

Dude has no idea to what he is talking about .. that Akuma did a Parry straight to an attack and the other dude was hopeless ..

Same way with parry aint that hard, but yet Chun Li entire special was parry and look at the difference in life .. all that turned around in matter of seconds..

laugh.gif
i stopped playing SF yearrrs ago. when i was playing you were not on my level. right now all i play if i do play is street fighter 4 and ill put anything on the fact that im better than you.

Dude has no idea to what he is talking about .. that Akuma did a Parry straight to an attack and the other dude was hopeless ..

Same way with parry aint that hard, but yet Chun Li entire special was parry and look at the difference in life .. all that turned around in matter of seconds ..

there are scrubs who can parry all of chuns super, i can do it and i havent given a damn about 3s in years. yes it was a good comeback, probaby one of the bestin the SF scene but cant you see that ken was standing there waiting for he to do that super since he knew how to parry it and punish? those overall akumamatches were way more technical and sorry if im not impressed with pressing forward multiple times.

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

Ya fools have no clue in Perfect 360 arcade joystick and in the Massystems or xarcade sticks huh .. LMAO ... Ya come in here making the illest claim but really cant even perform two QCF specials or even parry a relentless attack .. SMH if ya are serious

Stop talking crap, the HORI arcade stick is the shizzz, that what all us arcade players use
smh.gif

And or your info I play Vampire Savior, Alpha 1 & 2, Hyper SF2, SS2T, Sam Showdown 2, 3, 4, KOF 1994 - 1998 + 2002 and countless besides...
Actually you are wrong .. you name me one top player you are so much bragging about and I'll !@%% .. untill then my dude you have no clue in what you are saying.

Hori are ok stick but nothing to brag about .. thats what they cost 40 bucks vices a pro arcade stick like the ones they build in MASSYSTEM with perfect 360 sensors and competition bottons .. but ok if you say so ..

Tell me whats your name and when/what tourny you have play and please dont say the one in the basement in your grandmothers house .. name %+++ like ECC or EVO or even OLD G like GOLF LAND in CALI

Do you know Daygo, Ricky, Justin, Sanford, Doc, Viscant, Shady K, Genghis, etc etc etc? If you dont then you dont know %+++ .. [/thread]

nobody uses hori sticks. if anyone is actually serious about fighting games, they use mas system sticks (which is pretty much a mass produced custom americanstick with happ parts), or custom made ones with happ (american) parts, or sanwa or seimitsu (japanese) parts.

that's actually a generalization.... cause there are probably really good people that use hori sticks. but just getting my point across

laugh.gif

Same way with parry aint that hard, but yet Chun Li entire special was parry and look at the difference in life .. all that turned around in matter of seconds ..

lol whatever i never even played 4 but when it drops ill cop and ill make sure i get at u

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Equaztion wrote:
Unadulterated Madness
roll.gif

that video made me feel tingly like i was watchin some championship game down the stretch with a few seconds on the clock
laugh.gif

man, dude is clutch like MJ. Even if you can parry the SUPER on a normal day, dude did that in� a Tournament with a crowd yelling and screaming.
eek.gif
And he had the nerve to bust out his own combo and finish him.

elboricua 6 calm down man it ain't that serious brah, it's just a video game.

I thought you was the The Game all that name dropping you was doing.

Where's NDSTRUKT?

He used to come through with old school SF tournament memories of meeting the person that discovered Guile's handcuff and invisible throw.

He's probably the most accomplished SF tournament player on NT (at least he was 4 years ago).

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

smh.gif

Listen fool, it aint serious. Its not Daygo either its DAIGO as in DAIGO UMEHARA and yes, I've played him in my local arcade a while back at SSF2T. I knowRyan Hart (one of the best Tekken players on the planet) and have played the Japanese at street fighter. Justin Wong came over to my area too this year.

Sanford, Doc, Viscant play Marvel vs Capcom 2 which i dont play so much, I prefer XMEN: COTA and Marvel Super Heroes...CPS2 games rule.

The problem with people like you is that run your mouth but you're just some fruity pebble that watches match vids online and think you know everything butyou dont know me or anyway worth any bandwidth.

FYI I'm going to Mikado arcade next year...thats right, google it so that you can back %+$# up nonsense for the first time in your life
laugh.gif

I modded my SF 15th anniversary stick with happ buttons and competition stick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mvc2 all day son
devil.gif

In your wet dreams ...

1. Buy a PS2
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!

smh.gif

Listen fool, it aint serious. Its not Daygo either its DAIGO as in DAIGO UMEHARA and yes, I've played him in my local arcade a while back at SSF2T. I knew Ryan Hart (one of the best Tekken players on the planet) and have played the Japanese at street fighter. Justin Wong came over to my area too this year.

Sanford, Doc, Viscant play Marvel vs Capcom 2 which i dont play so much, I prefer XMEN: COTA and Marvel Super Heroes...CPS2 games rule.

The problem with people like you is that run your mouth but you're just some fruity pebble that which match vids online and think you know everything but you dont know me or anyway worth any bandwidth.

FYI I'm going to Mikado arcade next year...thats right, google it so that you can back you nonsense up for the first time in your life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
All that ramble and all any of you have done is made yourselveslook like utter tools....

Back
Top Bottom