Shots fired!
laugh.gif

&
laugh.gif
Craftsy
laugh.gif

Ok seriously,
Be you, don't do nothing extra.

Its all about you, not black people. We don't have some sorta code u need to break man, lol u can approach us.

Don't be fooled, there's just as many corny black dudes as it is white.
U talkin about "drama"
laugh.gif
mannn

how do I make more white friends? Tell me that!

Black people as friends are like having kids.

They will eat all your food
Make fun of how you dress
Make fun of the music you listen too
And make fun of the women you like
And borrow your car

you have to fill out a application to see if your qualified. Drop it off at the nearest bank. You will get your return notice 4-5 weeks.

What in the name of Blue Bell, PA......

Craftsy, holla at me. You bring the snow #$%#, I'll bring the bros.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Hanging around the IM playing ball lately, i've just noticed that most black guys are just more real to talk to. I've always gotten along well with them and they're just more straight-forward, even to me as a nerdy white guy.

So how do i recruit some of ya'll as friends? I'm tired of white people.. too much drama.

Are black people opposed to making white friends? Note: i don't carry any false white guilt or anything like that - i'm just looking for chill people to hang with, and i've played out the white people of the world. All the black guys i talk to anymore seem much more interesting and such...

So what's my first step? (please don't say "stop being white"
frown.gif
)

Thanks.

lol.

least you bein honest.

eek.gif
@ winston don

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Black people as friends are like having kids.

They will eat all your food
Make fun of how you dress
Make fun of the music you listen too
And make fun of the women you like
And borrow your car
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So true. This is why I'm trying to get some white friendsso if any of you white people can help me out with tips on how to do that it would be appreciated. Oh and OP I'm willing to trade you some of my blackfriends for some of your white friends.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

STOP! THE JIG IS UP CRAFSTY21!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO...

YOU'RE A RACIST TICKING TIME BOMB. WHEN YOU BLOW UP AND PEOPLE CALL YOU A RACIST, YOUR REPLY IS GONNA BE "But most of my friends are black".

DON'T GIVE THIS SMART ALECK ANY MORE TIPS
laugh.gif
I think you're serious too.

roll.gif

What is goin on in here...

On another note start smokin crack and always call on the 1st and 15th. Youll make good friends that way real fast..

Ill be your black friend...I'm as black as black can be, so you'll get extra street cred 4 not goin the easier 'nonthreatening negro' route.

Got any yet? Just check the local MLK ave around your way, never fails in any city.

Back
Top Bottom