How do I get black friends? (seriously)

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Make condescending tongue in cheek topics and treat them based off a stereotypes in a similar, under the cuff condescending manner, while trying to be "down," as if they're so much different from every other type of people and as their own group, totally monolithic. They love when people do that.

How long would this topic last if it was about Asians and everybody came in making jokes?
wow... i can't figure how there's still so much racial tension in america with lighthearted attitudes like this guy.
eek.gif
seriously man, lighten up a bit.. it's jokes.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Seriously if you want to make some blacks friends, tell em to meet you at a bar/restaurant for food and drinks and offer to pay for everything...

Hell I'd be your best friend then
laugh.gif
QFT.

As wack as it sounds this topic is interesting to me because I've been wanting to make new friends lately. I'm 22 years old and my job doesn't dealwith a lot of folks my age. It can be difficult to make new friends once you're out of college.

Lol @ hating asian people..you one of those asians who just can't be associated with anythin asian cuz the media done messed up your mind?

anyways...didya get people to chill with you in vegas yet?

i'm black and here are my tips:

smoke them up, and provide alcohol and white chicks...that should let them know u feel comfortable around them
pimp.gif

then after u get in good with them, let them in your house and leave $20 on your kitchen counter and excuse yourself to the bathroom. if the $20 is stillthere, then they are really now your friends
pimp.gif

also, for your safety...when the rap track is bumping and they are around u...don't say the "N" word when it comes up, just don't sayit...also, doin' westside signs, and other crazy gang signs with ur fingers won't help either.

You must fail at life if youre having a hard time hanging out with black folks. Im black myself and have found that nedry white boys like yourself try"too hard" at not just to fit in, but to be the "the guy." But what the hell, you go to Penn State, no college parties, social gatheringsever go down with some black students? I realize it may not be a HBCU in terms of black population but damn...you can't find not 1 to be coo with? Maybeyou just aren't your self....just chill man. Im not the type to carry a conversation, but ALL my friends can...so find a topic to talk about and just nodand say 'yeah'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'll be your friend, fam. You got a Facebook?

Seriously, I can't give you any advice other than be yourself. Start convos. Date black women. It'll happen eventually.
laugh.gif

he said he wanted a legit black friend....not one who thought he was.......................

STOP! THE JIG IS UP CRAFSTY21!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO...

YOU'RE A RACIST TICKING TIME BOMB. WHEN YOU BLOW UP AND PEOPLE CALL YOU A RACIST, YOUR REPLY IS GONNA BE "But most of my friends are black".

DON'T GIVE THIS SMART ALECK ANY MORE TIPS

Back
Top Bottom