How do I get black friends? (seriously)

Originally Posted by kream707

start saggin n bring some
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

damn everyone should have black friends..

this does not make sense? how old are you? have you been avoiding them your whole life? where you from?

what made you decide till now? you scared of them?

im hispanic btw...all i got is black friends...

you just gotta keep it real.

I grew up in central PA man... there was 1 black kid in my entire high school. And i'm 23 years old.

But I goto Penn State now and am exposed to a lot of different types of people - i got no problems with any of them.. but i've gotta say, i think white people are my least favorite if i had to rank them. it's not a self-hate thing.. it's a hate-them thing.

Just be yourself....real talk, cuz if you bring that wrong vibe, you already %#!%@% up.

Just be yourself. Get to know the ones you play ball with, see in the student plaza/center.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

703 Hwy wrote:/
How do I make white friends?
happy.gif
At your service! Wait, you're black right?

Yessir i'm black, or African American
pimp.gif
Let's make a connection here man - i got what you need, you got what i'm looking for.

What's the first thing a black-white friend duo would do together?

You should introduce me to your white girl friends
pimp.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
Let's make a connection here man - i got what you need, you got what i'm looking for.

u gay? first step should be to get off NT u have too many posts.

Seriously if you want to make some blacks friends, tell em to meet you at a bar/restaurant for food and drinks and offer to pay for everything...

Hell I'd be your best friend then
laugh.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

What you mean like these ones?

ThreeBustyWhiteGirls.jpg

Or like these maybe...

girl1.jpg

Pick one and i'll find you one that looks closest to that choice.

Make condescending tongue in cheek topics and treat them based off a stereotypes in a similar, under the cuff condescending manner, while trying to be"down," as if they're so much different from every other type of people and as their own group, totally monolithic. They love when people dothat.

How long would this topic last if it was about Asians and everybody came in making jokes?

Well I'm still not sure if this is a serious thread or not but anyway... If you want to have more black friends then just go to various parts around yourschool where you know more of them tend to congregate. Go to parties and just be yourself. If you play any sports you can go that route as well. If you want tomake friends though there needs to be some kind of common interest because its not like you can just walk up on somebody and say "Hey I'm looking forsome black friends. You interested?". That won't go over too well. Its not that hard just come into conversations with an open mind and everythingwill be fine. Don't try to "dumb down" your vernacular either I can't stress that enough I can't tell you how annoying that can be.

happy.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
What you mean like these ones?

ThreeBustyWhiteGirls.jpg

Or like these maybe...

girl1.jpg

Pick one and i'll find you one that looks closest to that choice.

Anyone that hasn't been with a black guy, but you do know that she will never be yours again. I might even pimp her and she'll keep me fresh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

Don't try to "dumb down" your vernacular either I can't stress that enough I can't tell you how annoying that can be.

PREACH!!!!!

I can't tell you how many white people try to do this. If you are white and don't talk slang that much don't try and just start doing it. justtalk the same way you nomaly would.

wow...you d-riding hard...you make them sound like their superior to every race but were all equal but anyway. Be funny

HAHAHAHAH this thread is too funny
roll.gif
. Im white and have lots of blackfriends, just be real and be yourself. Dont act like your down or try to be fake, cuz thats a no no. Thats funny you go to State to, cuz thats where im at.

Back
Top Bottom