How do I tell my lady to switch her style up without coming off as mean?

start suggesting stuff for her to wear

if you're out and see soomething you like (not on another woman
laugh.gif
) or watching tv tell her you think she might look good in it

or just straight up tell her she's doing too much at times

i feel its a lot easier to switch your man's style up (for a woman) than it is for a guy to switch his girls style

good luck
happy.gif

Originally Posted by smellyginger

indifferent.gif
 at all the hate

dudes asking advice on how to tell her

pics would help though

Smh, calm down no one is "hating" 
grin.gif

1) Everything stated in the thread as a response is pretty much on point. Who wants to change the appearance of their girl unless they're insecure/trying to compensate for something?

2) If, like you said, his original question was simply how to tell her; bruh...what kind of man needs to ask other people how to tell his own girl something?! 
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, this is why some dude's girls just get taken man. 
laugh.gif

So she tryna put her self out there so other dudes can look and get a taste and you mad at that? Sounds like you aint doin it right in the first place. You lost early, let that girl cook.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
) or watching tv
tell her you think she might look good in it

i feel its a lot easier to switch your man's style up (for a woman) than it is for a guy to switch his girls style

good luck
happy.gif
Those are both very good ideas, I don't go shopping with her really, I would have never even thought of doing either of those things! ...... I appreciate the honest, helpful feedback. 
As far as the last statement, why do you think so, if you don't mind me asking of course ? 
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Oh and......

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
) or watching tv
tell her you think she might look good in it

good luck
happy.gif
Those are both very good ideas, I don't go shopping with her really, I would have never even thought of doing either of those things! ...... I appreciate the honest, helpful feedback. 
As far as the last statement, why do you think so, if you don't mind me asking of course ? 
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Oh and......

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

http://gifsoup.com/view/3454420/new-jack-city.html

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

guys generally trust our fashion sense more...

if i told you slim jeans would look better on you and to just try them you probably would and once i told you how good they looked you might cop or wear them if i bought them for you

we don't trust men w/our clothes like that...your girl could probably buy you a complete outfit right now and you'd be good...most men can't shop for their women cuz we have to try everything on and everything doesn't fit every woman the same...we have hips %@# and breasts to fit
laugh.gif

i work at Levi and some male customers come in and tell me "all my girlfriends or my mom have always bought my clothes...what's in now? i dont know what to do" i just put them in what i like to see them in
laugh.gif

i've NEVER seen a woman say that...not even ones that aren't into clothes like that...

women just throw stuff over the door to their men to try on...if she likes it on him and its not killing his nuts they usually buy it its hilarious to watch...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

50 told Kanye, Kanye told me, and I'm telling you to go tell her to go 'head switch the style up, and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up..

god damn i love that song
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom