How do y'all feel about bumping into dudes your girl use to mess with? Vol. Relationship advice

My girl and I go to music shows from time to time and occasionally we bump into dudes she had a past with (slept with) I already made it clear to her that I feel awkward being in that position but she still is suggesting we go to this show this weekend in which I'm pretty sure one of the dudes will be there. I want to go and enjoy it but part of me doesn't being I know I won't enjoy myself if I wind up in that awkward position again...
I have a feeling she still might go herself if I don't end up accompanying her. What's y'all's take on this? Am I being too uptight about letting other people ruin my good time or is my intuition serving me well for not wanting to be treated like a sucka? A part of me feels that's the way I'm looking if I go.

Any suggestions are appreciated

You sounding mad insecure, b. Your girl has a past, either get over it or get another one.

She told you exactly which guys she slept with? That's kinda odd. You gotta act unfazed, b, especially if you're not in close proximity to the dudes. If she gets all giggly and touchy with them then that's another thing. Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you care too much and you might be kinda young, early 20s. I used to be like that. I remember wanting a gf to delete a fb album of her and her ex :lol: i used to be too sensitive and it sounds like you are too. You gotta take them off the pedestal b.

You sounding mad insecure, b. Your girl has a past, either get over it or get another one.

She told you exactly which guys she slept with? That's kinda odd. You gotta act unfazed, b, especially if you're not in close proximity to the dudes. If she gets all giggly and touchy with them then that's another thing. Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you care too much and you might be kinda young, early 20s. I used to be like that. I remember wanting a gf to delete a fb album of her and her ex :lol: i used to be too sensitive and it sounds like you are too. You gotta take them off the pedestal b.

She indirectly told me who she slept with, wasn't really honest about who it was at the time. After finding out more info, I realized who it was. Bad part is, this situation happened with more than one dude. I admit, I am insecure. Probably cause we already had a lot of bumps and personal problems in our rocky relationship. This is my first real relationship and I'm only like 2 months in it. Pretty stressful bruh

Last edited:
It’s all good OP. It’s awk and it should be. Don’t be someone you are not. Tell her that it’s not something you are interested in and move on.

I know right. :lol: I'm trying to picture how these conversations go.

Anyway OP, what sooper said. You gotta let it not faze you. Easier said than done I know, but don't let some dude you don't know effect your happiness.

Edit: this might seem extreme, but if you're a young guy, you could take this as a learning experience, take the L, and move on to another one.

Op you have to satisfy your girl fam. If you laying the wood correctly you shouldn't have nothing to worry about. Also your girl might be a thot if youre constantly running into dudes that smashed. This is why you have to check these broads background before you cuff them.

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

So when she sees these dudes, how does she greet them?

Hug?

Hand Shake?

Convo?

Hugs and Small Convo. After She Eventually realized that I realized who it was, she kinda gave em the cold shoulder. It's mad complicated though. Mind you, this situation happened with more than one guy, but I didn't realize it was more than one till after I wired her up. Don't know if dudes will try and approach her this weekend, I'm kinda thinking she'll just curve an though. Either way I guess a good look would be to act unfazed regardless of what I'm feeling.

if you cant go to a music concert without running into someone who smang'd yo thang then you either:
1) need to move to a bigger town with a population bigger than 100k
2) yo girl is hitting these dudes with hints on where she gonna be kicking it
3) you need to drop her for a low mileage model and eat the depreciation on yo current agreement

Your plan is to stop going to music shows because her exes may be there?

You guys are way more patient than I am. Dunno how you stick around 1-2 months relationships when it's already stressful and mad complicated. This is like the honeymoon stage still :lol:

Back
Top Bottom