How do y'all feel about bumping into dudes your girl use to mess with? Vol. Relationship advice

if you cant go to a music concert without running into someone who smang'd yo thang then you either:
1) need to move to a bigger town with a population bigger than 100k
2) yo girl is hitting these dudes with hints on where she gonna be kicking it
3) you need to drop her for a low mileage model and eat the depreciation on yo current agreement

:lol:
this post on the 1st page solves the problem
running into dudes at shows...means she been on the circuit b
i been out with chicks who knew all the promoters and whatnot...didnt even take it serious op, juts ended up getting at her friends who did the same thing.
these o's is for everybody

2 months in, not like you love her...right?

whatever you do, wrap it up b.

My girl and I go to music shows from time to time and occasionally we bump into dudes she had a past with (slept with) I already made it clear to her that I feel awkward being in that position but she still is suggesting we go to this show this weekend in which I'm pretty sure one of the dudes will be there.
Idk why this made me laugh

Oh pee can you roughly say who she resembles

Or indicate her race and ethnicity.

Can you at least give us that.

I mean she seems to be into the music scene. And so does every other guy she smashes. She also doesn’t seem to mind running into them on a regular basis and also doesn’t care that it makes OP uncomfortable.

This feels like a Seinfeld ep and OP is George. Except George wouldn’t take it lying down

Don't worry OP

I won't go to the show this weekend

Op post a pic of lil mama so we can see if she worth all this extra ****

giphy.gif

You knew she wasn't a nun OP. Gotta be able to handle the fact that you weren't the only one renovating the walls.

Even if she was/is a ho, she upfront about it? Cool. As long as you aren't burning.

It's only been 2 months. Kickback and enjoy the show fam.

i think its a weird interaction over all..she certainly cant do anything about the people shes been with but she certainly can control how she reacts and acts when yall bump into these people. Also OP how do you know the guys she smashed? Has she told you? and how does she react when y'all do see these people?

Ahhh, threads like these is why I live in General. About time. I was getting bored. Honestly, you should've just brushed it off like it was nothing, that shows to her that doesn't faze you and thats way more alpha and attractive to a female then the insecure "I don't want to go if some ex of hers is going to be there". Especially at 2 months, you won't last 3 if you keep being a beta male. @nawghtyhare you dumb for those questions lol. PUBG man where you at?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

No issues with me.

Crossed paths with her last ex before. He noticed me as he was walking passed and didn't say anything.

I'm going to assume your an adult, if not close to it, so
  1. No one's actions should be able to dictate how you move or what makes you happy. Your going to the show for the music and to spend time with someone you like screw everything else
  2. Do you trust your girl? if not you may want reevaluate this whole situation so you dont waste your time, you dont get those seconds back
  3. If she's actively seeking these dudes out or vice versa, refer back to step 2 for her, check dudes immediately if its the opposite
  4. If you live in a small town it what it is, you'll probably run into one of your former flames at some point, just the way the world works
  5. Remind her this **** wouldn't happen with robots

Regardless of the girl I automatically dive in every relationship with the firm belief that all them sucka's are broke cornballs who lacked confidence cause their penises were small and never put it down right.

Coincidentally enough, I'm currently single.

Regardless of the girl I automatically dive in every relationship with the firm belief that all them sucka's are broke cornballs who lacked confidence cause their penises were small and never put it down right.

Coincidentally enough, I'm currently single.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom