How do y'all feel about bumping into dudes your girl use to mess with? Vol. Relationship advice

Damn just thinking whats the ratio got to be on how many dudes she has banged, to be bumping into them at every other concert.
She sounds like a fun ride, in my opinion I would enjoy it while it lasts and not take it to seriously. Also for you to be thinking she'll go alone anyway if you don't want to accompany her. Then she just sounds like a girl that will do what she wants regardless. Quit wanting her to be your down to ride chick, and use her as the chick thats down for you to ride.

Peace

You got to be real nasty. piihb, get ya kids swallowed. Stay grabbing her goodies. I REPEAT BE NASTY. BE CONFIDENT. STAY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW PROSPECTS. LEAVE YOUR ****S AT HOME. Don’t be scared to dead these ****.

If you need help da rhyno is your friend.

Can confirm Rhino will be your best friend if help is needed

Don't worry about yo girl being all up in the faces of past lovers in your face?

Some off y'all don't demand no respect :smh:
That ain’t really your girl ...cant demand respect if it was never there in the 1st place ...some of y’all think these joints is really yours and u can control **** when they gon do what they gon do regardless :lol: ...smash, have some other joints on deck n don’t sweat em :pimp:

Last edited:
That ain’t really your girl ...cant demand respect if it was never there in the 1st place ...some of y’all think these joints is really yours and u can control **** when they gon do what they gon do regardless :lol: ...smash, have some other joints on deck n don’t sweat em :pimp:

Good advice.

That's not how OP feels and your "no big deal" kind of sounds different without this kind of context.

Op you sound insecure. man the f up, everyone has a past!

she probably has a chapters in her book while you still writing/ brainstorming your prelude.

we need pics though, if you don't show pics, it solidifies that you are definitely insecure.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Y’all really out here not checking out these broad’s hoefax? :lol:

I said man up, because you need to make a decision on how YOU feel.

You feel she’s a thot, then act according. If you like her and want to be with her, then act according. Stop being a BETA male.

Worst thing you can do is ask people for advice, everyone has an opinion (mostly biased) based on THEIR experience.

Last edited:
Man, everyone here is giving you terrible advice.

Your insecure, your not man enough for her, this is just your turn. :lol:

I mean as a man, your not supposed to tolerate no nonsense. You've already shown how this affects you to her, her reply was "**** you, i'ma do me and enjoy these shows with or without you" basically. If little **** like this is getting to you, how you gonna deal when she's up on maury trying to find out the lie detector results?

This is not someone you wanna keep. She sound like she been around town. And your town ain't that big. Don't worry about it. Smash and dash.

The right one is the one that let's you be you.

/thread.

What he said. ^

I think you should date someone in your caliber though. She sounds like an old bird that’s been around in town for the while, though she meant no harm, but if she really likes you and respect you, she would be considerate towards your feelings and insecurity and not prioritize whatever event she wanna go.

Op you sound insecure. man the f up, everyone has a past!

she probably has a chapters in her book while you still writing/ brainstorming your prelude.

we need pics though, if you don't show pics, it solidifies that you are definitely insecure.

How bout FB and IG handle while we are at it lol. Just give the guy some space man. We don’t need to see no pics if he’s not comfortable with it. Plus it’s be totally whack if one of the ex BF is a regular here

Hugging and small talk with exs in your presence is a violation.
Why would you even do that to your gf/bf???

Shows a lack of respect...

All you chumps in here downing OP for being insecure full of crap..yall would feel a certain way in that situation also with someone you were in a serious relationship with.

All you chumps in here downing OP for being insecure full of crap..yall would feel a certain way in that situation also with someone you were in a serious relationship with.

Yeah, everyone’s acting like they are Casanova that never been in this situation or something lol. Bet everyone went through similar thing growing up, and I know that feeling like it’s the end of the world.

That being said, I don’t greet or say hi to any of the girls I used to go out with when my wife is with me if we do bump into them during gatherings.

How bout you start keeping side yambs on your radar.

You thinking like this because she’s your only option. Ain’t no way she running into all her exes this often without that joint being a rolla or she premeditating this ****.

In all my time being alive, I haven’t run into an ex of mine more than 3-4 times in my life b. You sound like you’re seeing her old ****** multiple times a week or some ****.

And I damn sure wasn’t ever worried about seeing a chicks ex. If she still hung on one of them dudes, she can get ROTATED TO THE BENCH until she get her mind right. Ain’t no mvp’s out here. She can play her position.

You got 2 options, play or get played. If you’re serious about her then tell her straight up that **** is foul. Don’t be out here hugging and chopping it up with no ex, ESPECIALLY in front of me.

OR bounce. It’s as simple as that. Life ain’t ending over no female b.

My girl and I go to music shows from time to time and occasionally we bump into dudes she had a past with (slept with) I already made it clear to her that I feel awkward being in that position but she still is suggesting we go to this show this weekend in which I'm pretty sure one of the dudes will be there. I want to go and enjoy it but part of me doesn't being I know I won't enjoy myself if I wind up in that awkward position again...
I have a feeling she still might go herself if I don't end up accompanying her. What's y'all's take on this? Am I being too uptight about letting other people ruin my good time or is my intuition serving me well for not wanting to be treated like a sucka? A part of me feels that's the way I'm looking if I go.

Any suggestions are appreciated

Grow a pair. She with you now. They dont matter anymore. You act like as soon as she sees them, they gonna drop their meat on her forehead. Everybody got a ex. It is what it is. If you that concerned, that means you don't trust her and yall wasting each others time.

this.

I came in here to post this and what is more messed up is because OP said he found out she slept with these dudes after she was hugging up and small talking them.

OP this is not your girl

How bout FB and IG handle while we are at it lol. Just give the guy some space man. We don’t need to see no pics if he’s not comfortable with it. Plus it’s be totally whack if one of the ex BF is a regular here

I'm playing devil's advocate. it will be whack if, but he put his business out there for advice and opinions to better gauge what he should. Any "real" man will know that your suppose to treat the boppers as side pieces and never the main joint.

• I assume you have a body count as well so deal with it. If not you might want to consider getting one.
  • Go to the gym and get that beta spirit out of your system.
  • Like other dudes are saying, if she is playing into her ex's, hugging and chatting then understand that you and homie are sharing. Charge that to the game because you don't know how to check her and its too late to do anything about it.

You say it as if your girl smashed the whole town and yall can't go anywhere without her running into an ex. You need to check your girl, because there is no reason for any dudes she smashed to be coming up to her like **** is sweet. Is she pointing them out to you or are they coming up to her and saying hi? Either way you need to check that **** or find another girl. No need to put your fun on pause because she had a busy past.

I thought op was on some running into dude at the grocery store and he stops a speaks. As long as dude stays over there, it's all good.

Now if you're girl keeps gazing in his direction, you got some life decisions you got to mull over.

Back
Top Bottom