How do y'all feel about bumping into dudes your girl use to mess with? Vol. Relationship advice

yeah you're being insecure, but if you made it clear that it makes you uncomfortable she should be considerate enough to place your feelings over something as trivial as a music concert.

Feels like this girl is stalking her ex-smashes and is parading you around to make them jealous.

OP....this is a clear sign that it's okay for you to smash other yams. Sure, this current one might leave you but it's okay if you have action waiting for you on the side.

I ran into 2 dudes to my knowledge she was with

two plus a BD?!!!!
c'mon.. if she aint 33 years old minimum
tenor.gif

The picture is forming:
1) They likely live in a small city/town
2) She's his first real relationship
3) She has a BD
4) She's probably parading OP around until an ex takes her back

OP, you have our blessing to chase other yambs on the side.

julesbeats julesbeats Head nod to one of my Eskimo brothers and then I keep it moving. Especially at a music show. I'm there to enjoy the music with my s/o.

Stop being so insecure man.

On the other hand, you don't want you a Lawrence×Issa×Daniel situation on your hands. So make sure you give a confident head nod and palm ya girl booty when you do it:lol: :nerd: :smh:

Man, everyone here is giving you terrible advice.

Your insecure, your not man enough for her, this is just your turn. :lol:

I mean as a man, your not supposed to tolerate no nonsense. You've already shown how this affects you to her, her reply was "**** you, i'ma do me and enjoy these shows with or without you" basically. If little **** like this is getting to you, how you gonna deal when she's up on maury trying to find out the lie detector results?

This is not someone you wanna keep. She sound like she been around town. And your town ain't that big. Don't worry about it. Smash and dash.

The right one is the one that let's you be you.

/thread.

I already made it clear to her that I feel awkward being in that position but she still is suggesting we go to this show this weekend in which I'm pretty sure one of the dudes will be there.

Everyone is focused on the dudes but this is actually the most important issue. You have vocalized you being uncomfortable and she has opted to ignore and place her comfort over your discomfort. This is a red flag. What you do with this red flag will decide whether or not your balls stay in tact.

OP I honestly didn't read your post because no cliff notes were added but if what I'm reading from the comments from my fellow brethren is true... You need to drop her if she ain't respecting how you feel. Every girl got a past fam, no doubt unless you getting your pedo bear on or she a nun. But if she clearly being extra with these dudes and you stressing two months in... That usually relates to issues that aren't warranted. The pum pum can be fiyah but it ain't worth the headache. You will have other females out here with fiyah pum pum and they put you first. Believe me.

Honestly I need pics
In order to fully be able to give a proper response
The way she looks depends on the approach u should take
Also have u smashed yet???
And if u did how good was the p???
On a scale of 1-5
Also did she give u top as well???
These are important questions
That needs answers

You got to be real nasty. piihb, get ya kids swallowed. Stay grabbing her goodies. I REPEAT BE NASTY. BE CONFIDENT. STAY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW PROSPECTS. LEAVE YOUR ****S AT HOME. Don’t be scared to dead these ****.

If you need help da rhyno is your friend.

Damn OP

So when y'all out and she hugs and holds a convo with a dude she she knows you know she slept with?

That's a violation.

Back
Top Bottom