How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what does your mother have to do with your dating pool?

The fact that you date women, unless you date men...and your mother is a woman and truly the way some of you, actually MOST of you talk about women is straight up disgusting...come at me, IDGAF.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The fact that you date women, unless you date men...and your mother is a woman and truly the way some of you, actually MOST of you talk about women is straight up disgusting...come at me, IDGAF.
the fact that they don't see it is what's crazy.

I treat women with respect but a fool is a fool
Iunno, I just don't think about my mother when it comes to women I'm going to smash 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Nothing, just talking out his butt hole, again.

What I'm lying?...ya really think ya on a different level, must really have ya +%%% together or have the looks and swag of Ryan Gossling combined with David Beckham
laugh.gif

I treat women with respect but a fool is a fool
Iunno, I just don't think about my mother when it comes to women I'm going to smash 
eyes.gif

Nobody does...but the lack of respect/sensitivity when even talking about their looks is mind blowing, do you guys not hear yourselves???I'm not gonna front like I don't judge women based on looks I do, but I try to be a little sensitive and would never treat a woman I date the way some of you speak of...Inb4 the assumptions that I bow down to every woman I've dated.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Sometimes I wonder if Ksteezy's girl is logging on under his SN.

Nah man, I'm just not concerned with how my Alpha levels are viewed by NTers who average about 2 girl problem threads a week.

I barely read the thread, but unless women are being lied to or raped, I don't see the big deal.

a fool is a fool, I don't care what sex.

I barely read the thread, but unless women are being lied to or raped, I don't see the big deal.

a fool is a fool, I don't care what sex.

Completely agree.Just get the feeling from reading this thread, that dudes really feel they are above women.

I never placed my D into anything that I'd feel embarrassed walking down the street with....never been desperate fr sex to that point and will never understand why dudes need to lower their standards simply to please their urge, I rather jerk off.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

ksteezy got a point but I think most dudes know you treat a @#@ like a @#@ and a woman like a woman.

But these same dudes want these JOs to treat them as kings...you get the double standard?

ksteezy got a point but I think most dudes know you treat a @#@ like a @#@ and a woman like a woman.

But these same dudes want these JOs to treat them as kings...you get the double standard?
The double standard is definitely prevalent through this thread.

"I don't give a damn about these JO's. They ain't $@+. And even though I smashed 200 chicks I ain't no male #@@"

Originally Posted by youngdoc

"I don't give a damn about these JO's. They ain't $@+. And even though I smashed 200 chicks I ain't no male #@@"

laugh.gif
at least someone gets it...my dude a few pages back dead @+$ said he keeps them on the team for those nights when is either fap or them, and he had rules, where they would have to answer his call for sex at any given time
roll.gif
the woman is a fool for sure, but homie is a straight $**+$*##!...I wonder is it ok for said JO to knock on your door when he has that "need"??...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Would you think of or compare your mom to a pron actress? NO! Same situation, we're talking slizzles. Just because you settled down with the first chick you smashed, doesnt mean we're monsters- glad youre happy though

Son sit the %!#* down with your assumptions
roll.gif
At the end of the day you have no $+!+$% clue what your moms was about when she was your age, I understand standards and %%!%, we all have them...but you little kids have a certain way to degrade women when these threads pop...I understand keeping up the testosterone to impress your online peers, but SON...ya ODEE
laugh.gif
it was a joke Steezy, not an assumption
laugh.gif
- im not one of these little kids you speak of though (and i think you know that). Anyways, i only made 1 post in here in regards to the topic, and thats exactly how ive gone about things. It may not be the best way to go about things, or treat women, but I always keep it real with them- and try not to hurt anybody. What can I say, we're animals

I understand...we all have needs, I just feel that if you are using a woman for sex, ya should both have the same rights and same respect for each other, as long there is honesty...feel me?...blame my lack of testasterone on the lack of a father figure in my life I guess...lol

Originally Posted by youngdoc

well damb, thats getting around dude

Yeah it is (I'm nowhere near that BTW). I know friends that are up there as well as I'm sure the NT'ers who slay sub-par chicks on the regular are approaching those numbers too.

If you're in late 20's (I'm 27) and started in high school. 200 chicks = ~20 a year = ~2 a month.

Originally Posted by cap1229

That is what I was talking about earlier. Dehumanizing women and thinking that makes them more of a "man" when they share that perspective. The misogyny and sexism is rampant and utterly disgusting. 
Makes you wonder if they would like it if men thought of the gender that their moms, daughters, and sisters are as dehumanized *$%%#% is justifiable.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

That is what I was talking about earlier. Dehumanizing women and thinking that makes them more of a "man" when they share that perspective. The misogyny and sexism is rampant and utterly disgusting. 
Makes you wonder if they would like it if men thought of the gender that their moms, daughters, and sisters are as dehumanized *$%%#% is justifiable.
next time you see a "hotty" in the gym, think about your father

laugh.gif

Men have been dehumanizing women since the beginning of time same with the double standard. Thats not gonna change. Like I said we should treat women how they present themselves.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

laugh.gif

Taking it out of context. You are not getting it. There are differences, and  I am talking about dehumanizing anyone merely just as a sex object in a derogatory way. 
he tried it. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Finding someone of the opposite sex attractive is not what this discussion is about and neither is dehumanizing, is the demeanor with which some in here express themselves about the opposite sex, that makes you wonder how they feel about other men expressing themselves in that way about a woman they care about...ya do understand the women ya refer to as sex objects are some other man's daughter, sister, hell even someones mother out there...I do understand the women are also at fault, but let's not wipe our hands as males, not every dude is 100% honest...Faults at both ends.

Men have been dehumanizing women since the beginning of time same with the double standard. Thats not gonna change. Like I said we should treat women how they present themselves.

The fact that they don't see THAT is crazy.

[Future]Excuse my lingo when I call you O but +@%+! you know I talk like that[/Future]

Back
Top Bottom