How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

And honey hazel or whatever isn't making sense. Since a man wants too smash a chick he's not considering her human? Please stop it. Nothing wrong with wanting the "yambs" and nothing else. Sex drive is different for everybody also. Some of yall are good smashing once a year while others arent.

You took what I said out of context. If some people want just sex out of it, no problem than that, but there is a certain respect between the two. Then there are some men who will smash anything and everything and that is because they withold no standards and view women just as sex objects, nothing more. The guy was saying how he sees no need in conversating with her, and all he sees is P and compared it to watching movies or drinks. Then he mentioned that is when he regards her as a +%%!#. When you have a perspective of women in regarding them that way, that is dehumanizing them. 

[font=Georgia, serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Sub par chicks = Experience = Stamina

Wait around on dimes if you want to, you'll be on that 3 minute status when you finally do get a dime in the sack.
roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The blatant disrespect and lack of dambs in this post on the low being posted in a male dominated site is comedy, shes giving it to us in the simplest form....no matter what we are all helpless as men to some extent......I think the difference is how you uphold yourself as a man and your own self-steem...don't come off thirsty and women will notice...engage in a convo, have charisma...so much more to the interaction between men and women than the physical act of sex, spend a little more energy in that and usually that's when you can seperate the chicken heads from the worthwhile chicks, we as men need to pick these women's brains man...let it be known that although they hold the higher card, doesn't mean she's fully in control.

pimp.gif
 I agree with this also

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

And honey hazel or whatever isn't making sense. Since a man wants too smash a chick he's not considering her human? Please stop it. Nothing wrong with wanting the "yambs" and nothing else. Sex drive is different for everybody also. Some of yall are good smashing once a year while others arent.

You took what I said out of context. If some people want just sex out of it, no problem than that, but there is a certain respect between the two. Then there are some men who will smash anything and everything and that is because they withold no standards and view women just as sex objects, nothing more. The guy was saying how he sees no need in conversating with her, and all he sees is P and compared it to watching movies or drinks. Then he mentioned that is when he regards her as a +%%!#. When you have a perspective of women in regarding them that way, that is dehumanizing them. 

[font=Georgia, serif]
[/font]
Im not gonna lie, i definitely said ALL OF THAT, but if we are having a sex based relationship then I expect the same attitude from her.  I would have no problem being a sex object, because im not expecting some emotional Dances with Wolves lovemaking session...if were talking Kevin Costner movies I want Waterworld.  There also needs to be an understanding that if me and her are just messing around, and she sees me out with another girl that i'm trying to date, that its all good.

I would like to add that there is only 1 girl that I have any sort of feelings for (shes on NT so i hope she never sees this) and we have been on/off since 2004.  So if a girl isnt her then I could really care less

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

This is what I think. Sub par females give good loving. Meaning you could have it ur way like the golden arches. Where as pretty girls are restrictive. They could do so much because they don't wanna break a nail. Subpar you could say listen I want u to wear this do this and say this and u good.and when u doing the doo u close ur eyes an imagin them as kim or amber or tony braxston. Or if ur a girl picture richard simmons.
Well not all the way true...the only women who licked my O-ring were all bad (as in banging) as hell. And I'm not talking them hood rats either, all beautiful and educated that kinda remind me of Hillary from the Fresh Prince types (One of which I found on FB earlier this week who is happily married...man I don't even wanna know what my wife could have possibly done before we were together
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
). Hotties are freaks too my dude, trust and "belee dat".

Originally Posted by frshstunna

i keep a couple of regular or below avg joints on my team.....i call em up from the bench under strict rules : always see em after midnight, they are never my first option even if they hit me up early, always go to their place at anytime i want no questions ask, and no playing games when it comes to the sex

basically they serve a good purpose when it comes to that time when the choices are fap, sleep, or hit one of the sub par chicks

Dem role players serve for something...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sub par face...it's whatever. but can't deal with fat or chubby girls
laugh.gif

This, i dont care how cute her face is...of u fat its not going down...i rather smashA wack faced cute body brawd then a blimp.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Wait around on dimes if you want to, you'll be on that 3 minute status when you finally do get a dime in the sack.
roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true
It is true...but the other way it works is you waste your meat all over subpar/fat/ugly chicks, by the time you get to a dime (whether or not that's the
one you settle with), your meat is all "
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
" and you're screwed
laugh.gif

Everyone's standards aren't the same when it comes to looks. Someone who might be a 7-10 to you might be a 4-7 to someone else.

roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

roll.gif

dudes acting like there's not a large gap between sub-par and dime. Skipping 7,8,9

roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

roll.gif
Realtalk...

Its like pokemon... chill in the grass all day merking metapods and ratatatatata's to level up, so you can go deal with the gym boss in the appropriate manner 
pimp.gif

Man this thread is silly. Some dudes are savages and some are picky. Some like to party and drink and some are anti social. Me I like to smash chicks. 6s and up are game. If she looks decent and smells good then why not? Usually I'd be drunk but new P is like a drug. I enjoy seeing how far I can go with a chick and how nasty she will get for me. That's me tho. I can't understand how dudes rather fap than have a real woman bent over screaming your name. I just like new experiences. This thread isn't about smashing beast or obese joints just the ones that don't look good enough for wifey status. And my dude elderwatsondiggs is funny he made a decent point but that only applies to some of yall not dudes that have game and get P. Maybe im sick but I'd rather be smashing a 6 with my thumb in her butt than watching Lisa Ann.
Chuuuuuuuuch

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Back to the convo...

I would in the past, but !#@++ is so easy to get from all grades of women, why settle for the snatch of a scallywag? Quality over quantity and I'm not just talking looks. If she has a subpar personality, I'm just gonna bust on her lips and keep it moving.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 yooooo, so disrespectful, but I love it. Aww man, I can't breathe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

If you haven't waxed a sub-par woman, you haven't lived. 

No self respecting grown man, can call himself a grown man...without waxing a sub-par lookin woman once in your life. 

Those women will teach you some things that the majority of pretty women don't know/won't do. 

Don't make it a regular habit...but you should have at least done it once. 

Looking back on it, she changed my life 
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
^ This man right here...he be knowin'
pimp.gif
. This, and you can add an older woman too. Ok, three posts in a row, I gotta get outta here lol.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

roll.gif
Realtalk...

Its like pokemon... chill in the grass all day merking metapods and ratatatatata's to level up, so you can go deal with the gym boss in the appropriate manner 
pimp.gif

Too much real life lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny cause its true

roll.gif
Realtalk...

pimp.gif

GREAT ANALOGY!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To my bros... Would you get TOPPED OFF by a beast/duck/scrub/below average female? I'm talkin 5's and below... the fat kind.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damb the way ya dudes talk about women makes me wonder how much ya love your own moms...#%!! is cray...The Alpha-ness in this thread gives me the feeling some of you were shot directly out of your pops nuts into a full grown baby
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

roll.gif
Realtalk...Its like pokemon... chill in the grass all day merking metapods and ratatatatata's to level up, so you can go deal with the gym boss in the appropriate manner 
pimp.gif
To my bros... Would you get TOPPED OFF by a beast/duck/scrub/below average female? I'm talkin 5's and below... the fat kind.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...........nope.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lsj3ewKLNc1qdskhvo1_r1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Damb the way ya dudes talk about women makes me wonder how much ya love your own moms...#%!! is cray...The Alpha-ness in this thread gives me the feeling some of you were shot directly out of your pops nuts into a full grown baby
roll.gif
Would you think of or compare your mom to a pron actress? NO! Same situation, we're talking slizzles. Just because you settled down with the first chick you smashed, doesnt mean we're monsters- glad youre happy though

Son sit the %!#* down with your assumptions
roll.gif
At the end of the day you have no $+!+$% clue what your moms was about when she was your age, I understand standards and %%!%, we all have them...but you little kids have a certain way to degrade women when these threads pop...I understand keeping up the testosterone to impress your online peers, but SON...ya ODEE
laugh.gif

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed [/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom