How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

I mean its not that I think too highly of myself I think I look good I dont think Im some god though. But its not even that I feel too good for certain chicks its that Im really not as savage as some others out there so Im not even thinkin itll be way too easy for me to get these subpar chicks. I just dont wanna keep goin without smashin for stints of time like I have been I dont even know how I should go about baggin these chicks cause something in me wont let me try to hard when Im out but I gotta work on convincing myself to just go for it.

There's something beautiful about every woman...some chicks have a beautiful face, others have a beautiful finished basement w/ a sexy !@! entertainment center and a fine !@! 2010 Lexus IS.....just sayin

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

That's all you had to say. You the type of @#%%! to fall in love after one night anyway from this post
laugh.gif

Each heartbreak brings me one step closer to my one hit song
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont understand the quality over quantity. it's just sex. Who are you trying to impress by saying "I only smash 7's and up"? Some chicks might not have the best faces but the phattest masses and I'm going in
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It always comes down to you dudes "impressing" somebody huh?
laugh.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And how you not understand quality > quantity? Is it really that hard to grasp? [/color]
eek.gif

When I was single I was smashing these "subpar" chicks. I wasn't tryna marry them just get my @#$@ wet. Do I have standards yes, but for some yambs from a female that I ain't tryna wife up its convenient. Less work and more benefits

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont understand the quality over quantity. it's just sex. Who are you trying to impress by saying "I only smash 7's and up"? Some chicks might not have the best faces but the phattest masses and I'm going in

idk bruh, !%*%**% with ugly faces make my $$!* soft

won't do it. if a chick doesn't have a pretty face then i can't. can't even get it up. i had this one chick begging for it, she had a 9.5 body but she looked like earthworm jim in the face. i had to dip
30t6p3b.gif

Almost 25 ive calmed it down, so no, meaningless sex with an average chick would do nothing for me.

Niketalk is full of superficial people (me being one of them
roll.gif
) which makes sense considering we are people wrapped up in a culture of materialistic things and how we are viewed by others (guys who spend $1000's on shoes a year, in a recession, which is absurd to 95% of society ) not hating, just putting things in perspective. A female could have 0 personality, worship the devil and not work a day in her life and guys will be thirsty if she is a "dime" based on her physical attributes.

I've been with a girl who physically may be considered by niketalk to be a "9" but turned out to be legitimately crazy, a lot of the time, the most physically beautiful people have the most baggage/ugly personalities because being conditioned over time (through simps, guys tricking, guys manipulating) and the effort and consequences one must face when dealing with these "dimes", or even  9's is way too much to deal with.

Guys need to broaden their horizons, if so there would be a lot less losers at the club standing around looking lost (hoping/waiting to be noticed by a "dime"). Go out, meet people, have fun. I'm not perfect myself, to be honest I think I would struggle to complete the act of sex with anything that I did not find somewhat attractive but I don't see anything wrong or embarassing to sleep with a "7" or even a "6".  

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

won't do it. if a chick doesn't have a pretty face then i can't. can't even get it up. i had this one chick begging for it, she had a 9.5 body but she looked like earthworm jim in the face. i had to dip
30t6p3b.gif

9.5 in the body? Hit it from the back and keep your eyes closed with those chicks.

Lets be honest tho the game is different for males and females. Subpar males commonly wife up above average females based on a number of intangibles, one of which is confidence. On the flipside, a confident subpar female is still gonna have a hard time getting a very good looking guy to hold her down. Men are more visual than females when its comes to feelings, so the whole attraction dynamic is different for each sex. It sounds messed up but a 5 who has confidence and dare I say "swag" is probably not checking for other 5's.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

30t6p3b.gif

9.5 in the body? Hit it from the back and keep your eyes closed with those chicks.
You have to be able to get up first though.

I just can't picture putting my meat into a girl that looks like this

Originally Posted by cap1229

Getting really shallow now guys. Keep it up.

Nothing wrong with not sleeping with women you don't find attractive.

Anyone who says looks don't matter is either lying (to us or to themselves) or trolling

Aight...full disclosure my dudes.

I once talked to this chick at one of the HBCU's in NC that I met in the mall with my boy one day. I mean when your three pointer aint hitting sometimes you gotta make a few layups until you get your range back namean? Well she was a sweet girl, she just wasn't going to be stopped in the mall by any modeling agencies if you know what I mean. Still she was sexy slim working with a a perfectly shaped bubble and a little hips to go with it. She was rocking a natural, that was a little too dry and close to nappy for my taste, but then again like I said I was like 0-5 from downtown so I was like whatever...

So I went to her dorm and since she was an RA she had a room to herself and put both the twin sized beds together to make a ghetto-king sized bed. Let me tell you...the crevice was so wet that I thought the chick got exited and peed on me or something...and I aint talking the lotion type creamy wetness, I am talking like the chick seemed like she had a faucet up in her nook. I done messed around and got P-whupped. And to top it off she had a little mini-fridge stocked up with Wild Cherry Capri Suns so after smashing and recovering from the fetal position I would grab a cold Capri Sun and it was like IV fluids going straight in my veins.

So anyway she got tired of us only meeting up in her room and playing hide my %$!+, so I eventually had to take her out...we went to a movie that had been out for 5 weeks at the least populated movie theatre I could find. Eventually she caught on and cut off my supply of rug and that was the end of that. I was kinda sad my dudes...Moral of the story...heck I don't know. I just figured I tell the story of the chick who I once considered sub-par. I have found a picture of her, but I'm afraid the NT detectives would find her account and put me on blast to her.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by cap1229

Getting really shallow now guys. Keep it up.

Nothing wrong with not sleeping with women you don't find attractive.

Anyone who says looks don't matter is either lying (to us or to themselves) or trolling

I understand why you don't sleep with women you aren't attracted to but I just think its in poor taste to rate them. What could be a 6 in looks could be bumped up to 8 status because she cooks and cleans for you. What could be a traditional 9 by looks alone could steal the money out your wallet and be *****ing you every time you see her.

i dont even try with sub-par women anymore.....bad experience with one where i almost threw up on her back and i couldnt finish(very gross what i saw and smelt, you get the idea!)...........but if she was good looking i would have been able to turn her over and complete.....lowest point in my game
frown.gif
and she knew i didnt complete

Back
Top Bottom