How do you approach a girl you dont know?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

BUSINESS CARDDSSSSSS! Tell em calmly while making direct eye contact that you find them attractive and you would love to get to know them. Or ask them if their personality is as beautiful as their looks and say I don't believe you I want to find out myself, what's your number. I dunno simple stuff works for me but I'm sexy so I dunno.
trololo-o.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

BUSINESS CARDDSSSSSS! Tell em calmly while making direct eye contact that you find them attractive and you would love to get to know them. Or ask them if their personality is as beautiful as their looks and say I don't believe you I want to find out myself, what's your number. I dunno simple stuff works for me but I'm sexy so I dunno.
trololo-o.gif

Ask for her hand in marriage,
Without being condescending, let her know you can supply her family with as much as 8 goats
step ya dowry game up!

Without being condescending, let her know you can supply her family with as much as 8 goats
step ya dowry game up!

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.

What kind of book is it and do you know anything about that subject?

Girls love a dude who is insightful. Whether it's politics, economics, religion, fiction, or whatever. If you can ask what the book is about and offer some sort of insight withouth coming off as cocky or ignorant, you should be ok.
hey i was going to read that book before, how is it?
is that book any good?

whats that book about?
 want to share notes?

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.

What kind of book is it and do you know anything about that subject?

Girls love a dude who is insightful. Whether it's politics, economics, religion, fiction, or whatever. If you can ask what the book is about and offer some sort of insight withouth coming off as cocky or ignorant, you should be ok.
hey i was going to read that book before, how is it?
is that book any good?

whats that book about?
 want to share notes?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

step ya dowry game up!
I've actually used will you marry me, then when she chuckles and says "i can't" you say "you're right, we're moving to fast, let's get this first date out the way first".  Off her body language though any dumb @%@$ i said prolly would've worked.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

step ya dowry game up!
I've actually used will you marry me, then when she chuckles and says "i can't" you say "you're right, we're moving to fast, let's get this first date out the way first".  Off her body language though any dumb @%@$ i said prolly would've worked.

I really can't believe that is real life....that ANYYYYYY of you NTer's go around asking girls yooo shawty what that thang smell like? If anyone does it (at a a mall, to at least a few random girls, like coffee shop, bookstore etc, as YOUR OPENING Line) I'll paypal $5 bucks to see that hahaha. If any of the girls I've ever talked to heard that as the first line i probably would of gotten smacked (you can't be approaching hoodrats either, respectable looking women). I guess So-Cal women, nose in the air beezies here in So.Cal.

I really can't believe that is real life....that ANYYYYYY of you NTer's go around asking girls yooo shawty what that thang smell like? If anyone does it (at a a mall, to at least a few random girls, like coffee shop, bookstore etc, as YOUR OPENING Line) I'll paypal $5 bucks to see that hahaha. If any of the girls I've ever talked to heard that as the first line i probably would of gotten smacked (you can't be approaching hoodrats either, respectable looking women). I guess So-Cal women, nose in the air beezies here in So.Cal.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Just depends on the situation. Every situation's different, so there's not once answer to the question.

Yup, but confidence goes a long way.

Back
Top Bottom