How do you approach a girl you dont know?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Just depends on the situation. Every situation's different, so there's not once answer to the question.

Yup, but confidence goes a long way.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Got to read body language first.

Any signs of her looking like she would even say a friendly hello is when you make a move.

If she responds well to your presence then keep the conversation going but be natural.

Be yourself for best results.
Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.
Keep it moving.

Or just sit there and stare really hard.  Eventually she'll get that "someone is looking at me" feeling and will look up.  If she smiles, go for it.  If she gives you the
indifferent.gif
then stay far, far away. 

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Got to read body language first.

Any signs of her looking like she would even say a friendly hello is when you make a move.

If she responds well to your presence then keep the conversation going but be natural.

Be yourself for best results.
Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.
Keep it moving.

Or just sit there and stare really hard.  Eventually she'll get that "someone is looking at me" feeling and will look up.  If she smiles, go for it.  If she gives you the
indifferent.gif
then stay far, far away. 

I do a "Hi/Whats good my name is (insert name). What's yours?" when I'm on the train or on the platform or on a bus. It's direct and basic and it always gets a reply.

Then I just go from there being confident and funny.Try to get a feel for the female when I get in to small talk. Some times they have boyfriends or husbands, just gotta try and work around that. Works in favor if they end up go on the same train as you and/or their stop isn't coming up soon.  If I target one girl in a group or just one other friend I still engage the group.

Only obstacle to that is if they're reading or listening to music. Music is the worst. It's basically saying I'm trying not to get approached.

In other scenarios I just work off of the environment with an ice breaker.

I do a "Hi/Whats good my name is (insert name). What's yours?" when I'm on the train or on the platform or on a bus. It's direct and basic and it always gets a reply.

Then I just go from there being confident and funny.Try to get a feel for the female when I get in to small talk. Some times they have boyfriends or husbands, just gotta try and work around that. Works in favor if they end up go on the same train as you and/or their stop isn't coming up soon.  If I target one girl in a group or just one other friend I still engage the group.

Only obstacle to that is if they're reading or listening to music. Music is the worst. It's basically saying I'm trying not to get approached.

In other scenarios I just work off of the environment with an ice breaker.

I keep it simple.

"Hey, how you doin? I'm _____"

And usually the female dominates the convo by telling you trivial stuff about their life and how their day went.

I keep it simple.

"Hey, how you doin? I'm _____"

And usually the female dominates the convo by telling you trivial stuff about their life and how their day went.

I usually start a convo that relates to something they have or talk about something they're doing. Like if they have a book I know about, I'll say something witty or make a comment about reading the book myself.

Small-talk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lines.

I usually start a convo that relates to something they have or talk about something they're doing. Like if they have a book I know about, I'll say something witty or make a comment about reading the book myself.

Small-talk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lines.

Back
Top Bottom