How do you feel about eye contact?

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

When I want to make eye contact I do look away to what is behind a person for 1-2 seconds. I don't feel comfortable keeping eyecontact continuously, seems disrespectful imo. Like you're trying to stare someone down and intimate them.
Only if its a female
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

When I want to make eye contact I do look away to what is behind a person for 1-2 seconds. I don't feel comfortable keeping eyecontact continuously, seems disrespectful imo. Like you're trying to stare someone down and intimate them.
Only if its a female
grin.gif

True talk I was never good with eye contact. I've been watching lips speak to me since I can remember. It feigns eye-contact well enough for those that think eye-contact is good, but it does just as well with those that think eye contact is bad. AND you get a good view of some nice titsif she got em. It makes it easier to comprehend too cuz I can almost read lips. It helps.
grin.gif

True talk I was never good with eye contact. I've been watching lips speak to me since I can remember. It feigns eye-contact well enough for those that think eye-contact is good, but it does just as well with those that think eye contact is bad. AND you get a good view of some nice titsif she got em. It makes it easier to comprehend too cuz I can almost read lips. It helps.
grin.gif

when i make eye contact with someone and they break it i know i'm dominant
pimp.gif

also...disagree w/ DaBottom, I'm Caribbean and eye contact is a must.

when i make eye contact with someone and they break it i know i'm dominant
pimp.gif

also...disagree w/ DaBottom, I'm Caribbean and eye contact is a must.

i cant call it...sometimes i have strong eye contact, other times i have weak eye contact (when speakin)

i cant call it...sometimes i have strong eye contact, other times i have weak eye contact (when speakin)

For the most part I look people in the eye when I talk to them. Theres this dude I work with who cant make eye contact to save his life... you'll be talking to him and he'll be looking upwards
roll.gif

For the most part I look people in the eye when I talk to them. Theres this dude I work with who cant make eye contact to save his life... you'll be talking to him and he'll be looking upwards
roll.gif

Here in the states, eye contact is a must...but I was raised in a strict Jamaican family, and eye contact is a no-no.

I definitely would not go overseas and start looking people directly in their eyes. Especially if they are older than me.

Here in the states, eye contact is a must...but I was raised in a strict Jamaican family, and eye contact is a no-no.

I definitely would not go overseas and start looking people directly in their eyes. Especially if they are older than me.

Originally Posted by Club29

i get sized up alot by dudes.

practically every day.

I never break eye contact. They always do.

Because I always win.

So what youre saying is that you make their gheydar go off?

And you consider yourself to be a top and therefore a winner?

Interesting story bro.

practically every day.

Because I always win.

Interesting story bro.

I had the hardest time with eye contact as a kid. I am so much better now but still find it odd sometimes with this. Like I have a really good girl buddy. We e-mail all the time and talk but when we see each other, we can't look into each others eyes for nothing. It's really weird.

I had the hardest time with eye contact as a kid. I am so much better now but still find it odd sometimes with this. Like I have a really good girl buddy. We e-mail all the time and talk but when we see each other, we can't look into each others eyes for nothing. It's really weird.

Originally Posted by Diego

practically every day.

Because I always win.

Interesting story bro.

if NT were real life, your eyes would be burnt by now from how often you stare at me.

!**! all that though... It's 11:52 Club... 
1:00 pm here in the east. 

Ive been up since 6:00 anyways.

Gotta keep on keepin on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

practically every day.

Because I always win.

Interesting story bro.

if NT were real life, your eyes would be burnt by now from how often you stare at me.

!**! all that though... It's 11:52 Club... 
1:00 pm here in the east. 

Ive been up since 6:00 anyways.

Gotta keep on keepin on
pimp.gif

like you said every culture is different.

i was taught to always look people in the eye when talking to them out of respect.

like you said every culture is different.

i was taught to always look people in the eye when talking to them out of respect.

i always make sure i make eye contact and can keep it forever without looking away. however to just keep staring into somebody's eyes is what crazy people do, you always need to look away for 1-2 seconds after its been a little while. i'm very easily distracted though so this happens naturally.

Back
Top Bottom