How do you feel about eye contact?

i always make sure i make eye contact and can keep it forever without looking away. however to just keep staring into somebody's eyes is what crazy people do, you always need to look away for 1-2 seconds after its been a little while. i'm very easily distracted though so this happens naturally.

you can sense the energy of the eye beam staring at you

if you want to stare....least say something if not curve!
laugh.gif

you can sense the energy of the eye beam staring at you

if you want to stare....least say something if not curve!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Looking @ someone directly into their eyes makes me blush like crazy, whether it be a man or woman. I don't really understand why, but it's pretty damn annoying. My eyes tear up & my cheeks turn red, which doesn't work to my advantage @ all when being confronted by an angry student. They take it as a sign of weakness & I sound foolish trying to remain in control of the situation.
I'd like to kiss you on the forehead while running my fingers through your hair before i die

Looking @ someone directly into their eyes makes me blush like crazy, whether it be a man or woman. I don't really understand why, but it's pretty damn annoying. My eyes tear up & my cheeks turn red, which doesn't work to my advantage @ all when being confronted by an angry student. They take it as a sign of weakness & I sound foolish trying to remain in control of the situation.
I'd like to kiss you on the forehead while running my fingers through your hair before i die

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

when i make eye contact with someone and they break it i know i'm dominant
pimp.gif

Never understood this way of thinking, sounds like ego.

Its almost like trying to make up for something that theyre lacking.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

when i make eye contact with someone and they break it i know i'm dominant
pimp.gif

Never understood this way of thinking, sounds like ego.

Its almost like trying to make up for something that theyre lacking.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif
ya'll be killing me gassing these girls up

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif
ya'll be killing me gassing these girls up

This is one of those "clash of cultures" thing I deal with regularly
laugh.gif
I know in many eastern cultures and more traditional cultures looking at your parents/elders in the eyes is a big no no. I grew up in this kind of culture so its VERY difficult for me to look at anyone even 5 years older than me in the face. One of the things I learned is that in the US its considered rude not to look into peoples faces. I remember my 1st grade teacher yelling at me for hitting another kid and then got even angrier when I wouldn't look at her face
laugh.gif
I tried that with my pops a few weeks later and got smacked
laugh.gif

I've trained myself to know the situations eye contact is good but even then I can't maintain it with out looking down to the ground once in a while

This is one of those "clash of cultures" thing I deal with regularly
laugh.gif
I know in many eastern cultures and more traditional cultures looking at your parents/elders in the eyes is a big no no. I grew up in this kind of culture so its VERY difficult for me to look at anyone even 5 years older than me in the face. One of the things I learned is that in the US its considered rude not to look into peoples faces. I remember my 1st grade teacher yelling at me for hitting another kid and then got even angrier when I wouldn't look at her face
laugh.gif
I tried that with my pops a few weeks later and got smacked
laugh.gif

I've trained myself to know the situations eye contact is good but even then I can't maintain it with out looking down to the ground once in a while

My dad always told me when being spoken or when you are speaking, eye contact is a must.
Never look down or away, and don't studder. Speak as if God himself told you what your saying.

In other words, he taught me how to lie. And I'm pretty damn good at it, nothing to be proud of but hey, it helps.

My dad always told me when being spoken or when you are speaking, eye contact is a must.
Never look down or away, and don't studder. Speak as if God himself told you what your saying.

In other words, he taught me how to lie. And I'm pretty damn good at it, nothing to be proud of but hey, it helps.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom