How do you feel about females wearing color contacts?

the real ? should be bout dudes wearing them and dudes wering weave dyeing their hair. I be seeing catas walking around chargrilled black with blue eyes, im like @%%% who u foolin. Or dudes with fire red dyed tips in they dreads. I swear with the extra tight tees, the painted on tight jeans, wat has this gen turned to.

Originally Posted by LDJ

the real ? should be bout dudes wearing them and dudes wering weave dyeing their hair. I be seeing catas walking around chargrilled black with blue eyes, im like @%%% who u foolin. Or dudes with fire red dyed tips in they dreads. I swear with the extra tight tees, the painted on tight jeans, wat has this gen turned to.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I hate when females do this.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]A chick I'm cool with just stop wearing her color contacts less than two years ago. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I think she's 27.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I don't think color contacts should be wore after HS. You should outgrow that fake ****.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Sadly some women never do.[/color]

$%@% looks hideous.
Walking around looking like a demon is not the flavor.

As long as she hasn't graduated HS yet I don't care. Like LDJ said I'd be more bothered by a male at any age wearing colored contacts.

Originally Posted by handullz

N____ be doin this too...

smh...
My brother has a homeboy that does it, if they are prescription just get some clear joints
smh.gif

I thought I was the only one that gets so irritated by them, whether on girls or guys. It completely changes a girl's look too. But, how are contacts different than hair extensions or fake nails?

i feel like they're cheating
but whatever, it goes along great with those fake bewbs, eyelashes, nails, and booties

I think it's laaaame. Looks too fake. I'm all about the natur-al.

Other than that, I don't mind if people wear em. It's whatever, they can do whatever the hell they want. I just won't look at their eyes often.

I wore a pair in my younger years, I need them to see and they were in no way real looking
laugh.gif
they were a neon green, like Mt. Dew. Anyways I ditched them awhile ago. They're just one of those look changers that aren't permanent or damaging so I get the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom