How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by natelav129

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Horrible......dude went straight GTA runnin over people
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Im from the bronx where Larry Davis went to war wit them pigs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Im from the bronx where Larry Davis went to war wit them pigs
pimp.gif

Damn...I live in Brooklyn and didn't even know this guy was loose.  Good thing all I do is stay on NT 
pimp.gif

Damn...I live in Brooklyn and didn't even know this guy was loose.  Good thing all I do is stay on NT 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom