How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

They interviewed the BF of the 20 year old that was killed on NY1, it was sad as hell
frown.gif

RIP to those who were killed.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

All i know is that if it was an African American man he would have never been 'Wrestled to the ground' ,and probably would not be here to see a trial

Thats all im saying
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's sickening. My prayers go out to them. This happened literally right around the corner from my house. The girl and her mom live a block and a half away from me. Walked home Friday night to hearing sirens and helis hovering right over me. Psycho looks familiar, friend told me we went to elementary/jhs with him but I just can't point it out.

It's sickening. My prayers go out to them. This happened literally right around the corner from my house. The girl and her mom live a block and a half away from me. Walked home Friday night to hearing sirens and helis hovering right over me. Psycho looks familiar, friend told me we went to elementary/jhs with him but I just can't point it out.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

RIP to the victims

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

RIP to the victims

I was in Sheepshead Bay 3AM the morning he was finally caught in the city, it was an absolute ghost-town.

Condolences to all the victims and their families. I know a few people who know the girl, saw her Facebook tribute page too.

I was in Sheepshead Bay 3AM the morning he was finally caught in the city, it was an absolute ghost-town.

Condolences to all the victims and their families. I know a few people who know the girl, saw her Facebook tribute page too.

Back
Top Bottom