How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

Originally Posted by natelav129

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Horrible......dude went straight GTA runnin over people
Forreal...
30t6p3b.gif

millionuppercuts wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
natelav129 wrote:
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

basically.

only in nyc brooklyn

fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

C'mon Man!! that happend in 1986 when about 85% of NT wasent even born yet. The Bronx has been on the come up ever since. Now for Brooklyn i don't know whats going on over there. But....

R.I.P to all who has died in this senseless tragedy.

millionuppercuts wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
natelav129 wrote:
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

basically.

only in nyc brooklyn

fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

C'mon Man!! that happend in 1986 when about 85% of NT wasent even born yet. The Bronx has been on the come up ever since. Now for Brooklyn i don't know whats going on over there. But....

R.I.P to all who has died in this senseless tragedy.

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.

wow i didn't even know this happened...probably because i don't watch the news anymore.

Rest in Peace to all those victims.

wow i didn't even know this happened...probably because i don't watch the news anymore.

Rest in Peace to all those victims.

sent chills through my body when i heard about it

could've happened anywhere and to anyone.

this guy just wasn't right to begin with apparently, but that's still no excuse for anything

sounds harsh and all, but the world would be better if he was disposed of immediately.

i mean, why bother with a trial.

sent chills through my body when i heard about it

could've happened anywhere and to anyone.

this guy just wasn't right to begin with apparently, but that's still no excuse for anything

sounds harsh and all, but the world would be better if he was disposed of immediately.

i mean, why bother with a trial.

All i know is that if it was an African American man he would have never been 'Wrestled to the ground' ,and probably would not be here to see a trial

Thats all im saying
grin.gif

All i know is that if it was an African American man he would have never been 'Wrestled to the ground' ,and probably would not be here to see a trial

Thats all im saying
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Thats all im saying
grin.gif
laugh.gif

They interviewed the BF of the 20 year old that was killed on NY1, it was sad as hell
frown.gif

RIP to those who were killed.

Back
Top Bottom