How do you feel when your ex downgrades?

it really doesn't matter cause in myeyes they always downgrade after me...i think thats the me ntality anyone should have

Well, in his defense, he's smashin and u not
laugh.gif
. U need to quit worryin bout ol girl chief. I'm startin to feel bad for u
smh.gif

Well, in his defense, he's smashin and u not
laugh.gif
. U need to quit worryin bout ol girl chief. I'm startin to feel bad for u
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The real question is what constitutes a downgrade versus an upgrade. Looks, personality, ambition, money what? There is no such thing as a upgrade or a down grade.
Here's how you know:

You know it's a downgrade when she tries to throw it in your face every chance she gets when she sees you for a couple weeks, but then in a month she starts calling you again, even though she still tries to act like she upgraded when she's in public. Basically, if she fronts, she downgraded - if she never says a word to you again, she upgraded.

Everything is an upgrade or a downgrade - if there were no such things, there would be no breakups in the first place. No reason to switch it up if there are just lateral moves with no possibility to improve/upgrade.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The real question is what constitutes a downgrade versus an upgrade. Looks, personality, ambition, money what? There is no such thing as a upgrade or a down grade.
Here's how you know:

You know it's a downgrade when she tries to throw it in your face every chance she gets when she sees you for a couple weeks, but then in a month she starts calling you again, even though she still tries to act like she upgraded when she's in public. Basically, if she fronts, she downgraded - if she never says a word to you again, she upgraded.

Everything is an upgrade or a downgrade - if there were no such things, there would be no breakups in the first place. No reason to switch it up if there are just lateral moves with no possibility to improve/upgrade.

Well my argument is that an upgrade down grade scenario is a perspective and reflective of what that persons needs currently are. Maybe O.P. is a good looking ambitious young male and he didn't provide the attention his ex needs. The new guy provides the attention and tells her all the things she currently wants to hear which can change in a few months or years. There just two humans that are going down the path of life and maybe they got tired of each other or one wasn't faithful because they have confidence issues. There are some many variables in human interaction and relationship. To simply say one is better than the other is an illusion. One mans trash is another mans treasure. For all we know she could be with him because she likes the way he dresses,or smiles or listens or humps or sings or his job. Who knows!

Well my argument is that an upgrade down grade scenario is a perspective and reflective of what that persons needs currently are. Maybe O.P. is a good looking ambitious young male and he didn't provide the attention his ex needs. The new guy provides the attention and tells her all the things she currently wants to hear which can change in a few months or years. There just two humans that are going down the path of life and maybe they got tired of each other or one wasn't faithful because they have confidence issues. There are some many variables in human interaction and relationship. To simply say one is better than the other is an illusion. One mans trash is another mans treasure. For all we know she could be with him because she likes the way he dresses,or smiles or listens or humps or sings or his job. Who knows!

They are your ex for a reason keep em that way and don't concern about who they date or how your next one will look to them.

They are your ex for a reason keep em that way and don't concern about who they date or how your next one will look to them.

what may seem like a "downgrade" to you may be an upgrade to them. who am i to judge.

on that note he downgraded lol
oh and my reaction:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

what may seem like a "downgrade" to you may be an upgrade to them. who am i to judge.

on that note he downgraded lol
oh and my reaction:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom